Chapter 21

"NO I DO NOT!" I scream and it happens again. She is pushed up against the wall and can't move. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to move her back to the ground.

"I DO NOT NEED CHRISTIAN IN MY LIFE. HE CAN GO RUN BACK TO EMMA FOR ALL I F*CKING CARE!"

"Put me down right now," she says. Even if I could, I don't want to. There is no way I'll ever go back to Christian.

Eventually, everything turns black and I hear a large THUD.

A few hours later

"Doctor, when is she going to wake up? It's been a few hours," I hear someone say. That person sounds worried. I wonder who he is worried about. And I wonder who this 'he' is.

He's worried about you. Mate cares.

No way. There is no way that is Christian. And me? Why is he worried about me?

You used your power thingy and blacked out, idiot.

Omg. MOM!

She's fine. You're not. Try waking up dumb- @$$.

I try to wake up, but all I see is darkness. My eye lids feel so heavy, and all I want to do is go back to sleep. I decide to give in to the darkness, if something important is going back on, they would tell me, right?

3 weeks later

"Eva, please wake up. I miss you so much and I regret everything I have done to you. I never loved Emma. I just didn't think you wanted to be my Luna. I'm so sorry. Just please wake up."

Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate

Christian. Why is he here? He should be with his pack.

I still can't seem to open my eyes. This is getting me so frustrated. Why can't my damn eyelids just move!?!?

All of the sudden I feel a tingling sensation going on starting from my hand.

Christian and you are holding handsssssss

WTF

All of the sudden my eyes snap open and I see Christian's face above me. He looks like he was crying. I move my hand from below him and slap him in his face. He deserves that and worse!

"EVA!" he yells like a kid who had too much candy.

"Calm down, you're killing my ears here."

"I'm sorry, I'm just glad you're awake," he says, smiling sheepishly.

"I'll be glad when you're gone," I mutter to myself. I'm disgusted by him- how dare he think it's okay to put his hand on mine.

"I'm sorry," he says, getting up to leave.

"Go back to Emma," I call after him.

"She went rogue," he says. "I'll go get your doctor."

"DON'T."

"Alright then," he replies and then walks out the door.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Yes I am.

I look at the nearest window and jump out of it. I probably shouldn't be doing this, but oh well! The world is unprepared for when I become queen!