Chapter 33

"Get up!" Eva yells, banging two of the cooking pans together for extra affects. She knew that that would wake everyone because of their werewolf hearing. 

"Why did you wake us up so early?" Leah yawns, walking down the stairs. 

"I had an awesome dream!" Ellie shouts, obviously tired. 

"Some of us are going to the kingdom!" Eva shouts, not nearly as tired as she should be at this early in the morning. "Leah, Jordan, Raina, and Mike. Go get dressed and meet me back here in 10 minute. Callie, Ellie, you guys are in charge until we get back."

"Got it," everyone choruses. 

"Callie, Ellie, no attacking any hunters until we get back. If they attack us, go crazy on them.  Mindlink any of us if something happens. I don't know how long we will be."

"Okay," they both say.

"Any hunters that trespass won't stand a chance," Ellie says, wearing a wicked grin.

"You can say that again!" Calli says, high fiving Ellie. All three of them laugh together. Soon enough, everyone was downstairs, preparing for their departure.

"Stay safe!" Calli yells as they all leave.

"Can't promise that!" Raina says, laughing. The squad turns into their wolves, their closes tied around their ankles so when they shifted they didn't rip. After a day of running, they finally reached the castle. 

"This is the castle?" Jordan asks.

"Yeah," Eva says. She was very nervous to be back, but she knew she couldn't stay away forever. "Follow my lead."

"HEY GUARD!" Eva yells, seeing a guard in front of the castle.

"Your highness," he says, recognizing her and bowing to her.

"Can you let my friends and I go inside?" She asks, making sure no one will attack any of her pack mates.

"Of course," he says, and he motions for them all to walk behind him. Like baby ducks follow their mother, they follow him in. 

"Here you go, your highness." 

"Do you know where where everyone is?" 

"They are in a meeting. Them and the other royals are trying to find a way to kill the hunters."

"Thank you," Eva says. "Come."

Eva and her friends walked to the meeting room, knowing they had informations that would be very valuable to them.

"I can't believe we are really here," Leah whispers. 

"Do you think they will help us? Or that since they are royals they think they could do it themselves?" Raina asks, nervous about being in front of a room full of royals.

"If they won't help us, we will help ourselves," Jordan answers. 

"Shh," Eva whispers, wanting to not make a sound. They made it to the meeting room. They were standing outside it waiting for a good moment to walk in. 

"Someone took out this group of hunters," Christian says, making Eva gasp. His scent slowly invades her body, making her want to run into his arms. Eva motions for them to follow her in.

"We did."