Chapter 32

The Moon Savior's first attack went perfectly. They killed every hunter there, and saved 4 wolves.  They all decided to join Eva's pack. Of course, she agreed.

That night, Eva was afraid to close her eyes. She was scared of what she would see in her dreams. She was scared to see Chris.

"Good night," Leah says to Eva. She walks away to her and Jordan's room.

"Good night." 

Eva hasn't told anyone about that dream. She tried not to think about it at all. After laying down in her bed for an hour, she grew drowsy and closed her eyes. This dream was a a little different. 

Eva stands up, looking around. She is in the same place she was yesterday, but in a different spot. She is standing where Chris stood yesterday. Just like yesterday, there was a gorgeous lady standing next to her.

"Hello, my darling," the lady said. "I'm assuming you are wondering why you are here."

"Who are you?" Eva interrupts. 

"The Moon Goddess," she replies. Eva laughs, the Moon Goddess is supposed to be in her kingdom, not talking to someone like her!

"I heard that. I can here your thought," Moon Goddess says, and laughs. "I really like you."

"Why?" Eva asks.

"You're my sons mate, and you are very strong! No other wolf would be able to accomplish the things you have done!"

"Who is your son?" 

"Christian, Of course!"

This makes Eva even more confused.

"Christian is a Demi-god. His father is mortal, while I'm a goddess. When he marks you, you will both become immortal, and when you are ready you guys will come to my castle to rule over the mating process."

Eva's jaw drops.

"Surely you didn't know he chose someone else over me!" Eva exclaims. 

"I know you don't want to believe me, but Emma had drugged his wolf into refusing the mate bond."

"But that's impossible!"

"Nope, not in a world with hybrids."

Eva looks downwards, and realized this whole time Chris has been a shell of who he was supposed to be. All because a selfish shank has decided that they didn't belonged together.

A slight chuckle courses out of the Moon Goddess's mouth. "Remember, I can hear your thoughts."

Embarrassed, Eva looks away. She hasn't thought about how the Moon Goddess could have multiple powers. She was so naive, for thinking that the Moon Goddess only matched everyone with their mate!

"How do you match someone with their mate?" Eva asks, wondering how much she didn't know about Moon Goddess.

"It's easy. Everyone has an aura, you have a red one. Each aura means something different, something that describes you. Normal mates share the same aura. That's how I normally pair mates together."

"Which is the other way you match mates?" 

"There is only one exception to this rule that I have made. Auras can sometimes be matched with other colors. In order for them to work, they must be opposite colors on the color wheel."

"Who are that one exception?"

"You and Chris."

Eva wakes up, and looks around. She calms down when she realized she is safe, and that it was just a dream- if it could be considered a dream. 

She was going to get to the bottom of what's was going on, and she needed to find Christian.