Chapter 25

I finally have my house set up! What's funny about it is that it is... an igloo!

Ha! I went from living in a castle to living in an igloo. It took a while to make, but it will hopefully keep me safe when the weather gets even worse.

I smell someone..

Great. Hopefully Ariana is just bluffing and trying to psyche me out.

Don't you hear the vehicle!?!

I listen carefully, and sure enough I hear wheels moving.

IT'S A HUNTER

SH*T!! We are screwed.

Ariana takes off running away from the hunter.

"You can run but you can't hide!"

FML.

I hear the voices of the hunters behind me. Wait, voices. 

THERE ARE MULTIPLE HUNTERS DUMBA$$!!!!

All of a sudden, a motorized vehicle passes by and someone sticks their hands out the window.

I love you Evaaaaaaaaaa

She has to make this dramatic. I take control and stop and turn back to try and trick the hunters.

"ERIC, TURN THE DAMN VEHICLE!"

There turn around and once again a nasty human sticks their hand out of the window. I let Ariana have control again and look closer at the hand.

It's a syringe. They have wolfsbane.

The humans make the vehicle speed up, and I go black.

A few hours later

I wake up in the most uncomfortable position ever, in an unfamiliar place. I'm in a cage, still in my wolf form. I can't seem to break the cage.

"SHIFT!" a hunter yells at me.

Hell naw. I'm not shifting for anyone!

"Shift or we will hit you with silver!"

I growl. Silver affects me a lot, but since I am a royal, it's not as bad. 

"You will be regretting that decision later when you have to fight the other wolves." 

Ummmm, what? 

It's the group of hunters that hold wolf fights for money. 

This is great. Amazing. My life dream. 

Stop being sarcastic. 

Uhhhhhhhhh. 

"Get the whip." 

I mentally laugh- what can a whip do to me?

"You nasty wolf!" He whips me with the whip.

 Fudge, it's lined with silver. Immediately I shift to my human. 

"What do you want?" I demand, confidently. 

"You shouldn't be the one commanding anything!" 

"I love how you act like I care." Maybe I shouldn't have said that..

"You are fighting tomorrow, so prepare to die," he says, and then laughs wickedly.

We are not dying here.

No, we will not. We will not give these people the satisfaction of seeing us die. 

I shift back into my wolf, and wait.

A few hours pass, and I get hungrier and hungrier. I look around, and see other wolves in cages. 

They are so small..

I don't think they have been fed. I don't want to have to do this, but I might have to kill them all. 

We must escape and safe everyone here. 

Yes, we should. 

One of the humans walks by. 

"Do you want food?" he asks, with a wicked grin on his face.

I growl back. 

"Don't worry, you won't be getting any." 

The nerve of these people. 

Try and use one of your powers.

I try to create a tornado, so strong that all of the humans die, but.. I can't. I'm not strong enough. 

These b*tches will be getting what the deserve eventually, if not today. 

Author's Note

Hey guys! I rewrote the last chapter, so if you haven't reread it yet go check it out! It's still not the best, but it's better then it was before. When I finish this story, I will edit every chapter because some of these chapters sucl whoops. (More like all of them lol) 

Thank you all for the votes and comments! It means so much to me! I read all of them, but I don't normally have times to respond to them. Sorry about that. 

Have an awesome day or night lol <3