Two

Quickly, I throw on a pair of ripped jeans and a bright orange sweatshirt. My parents will probably scold me because of my appearance, but at this point, I really don't care. They will probably just end up prasing Hera anyways.

Unlady-like, I run down the hallways, and burst into my father's office.

"Look through each of the prisoner's files and decide if they deserve a longer sentence or a shorter sentence," he says without greeting me, or even looking up from his papers. I take the papers and silently walk out of the bland office.

I walk back to my room and start examining the papers filled with ink. I quickly sift through the papers, looking for an interesting person to start with. Right away, one name catches my sight- Kaiden Reed.

The first page, is a photo of the man. He is gorgeous, even more handsome than the famous models. As I look at the dark-haired man, my jaw drops. He has thick, dark brown hair- hair that I desperately want to grab onto in a middle of a passionate kiss. He has thick, kissable lips with a small, silver ring piercing through it. His eyes though, they could quite possibly be the most beautiful thing about him. They are dark, and threatening, ones that make me extremely attracted to him, but may scare others away.

Almost immediately, I start looking through his files, trying to see what this beauty had done to end up in such a high-security jail.

Reed is an 18 year old male, who was previously know for his looks. On the first Monday of January, he was caught lurking around the castle with a weapon. He has admitted to trying to kill the Princess. He is charged with a lifetime in jail unless he can prove that he won't try to murder someone again.