Thirteen

You're the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don't forget that.

"Well, you will deal with it," Kaiden says, causing glares to come out of me eyes dedicated to his stupidity. "Everything happens for a reason, Peaches."

"Don't call me that." 

"I'll call you whatever I want, and you can't change that."

"Who's the princess here?"

"And who's the prince?"

"Jayson."

"Well, technically-"

 I cut him off. "Cut the crap. I don't care if you are going to claim you are a damn prince. You will learn that you really don't want to be part of this wicked kingdom."

For instance, they have completely disregarded their second child, they haven't done anything to help the country, they aren't thankful for anything at all, the list goes on and on. I have lost all, if there were any, respect for the idiots attempting to run all the werewolves years ago.

"I'm leaving," Kaiden announces, walking out of the dark, dull room. The clank of his footstep hitting the hard, cold stairs echoes through the silent room full of people- unresponsive people. The problem is, I don't know how to make them normal again. Normal. What exactly is that?

All I can say is that normal for them isn't normal for other people. 

"Move?" I try saying, unsure if I'm doing the right thing. If only someone was here to help me, someone who actually cared. "C'mon people, it isn't difficult to walk like a werewolf being."

"Walk?"

"Breathe?"

"Be people?"

I honestly have no clue what to do. It's like this 'Royal voice' stuff only works in urgent situations. 

"Fuck this, they can stay like this for all I care!" I yell out loud, sure that nobody can hear me. Aggravatedly, I scream. My scream pierces through the plain-old air, and bounces off of the walls, affectively killing my eardrums. I may not like any of the people in here, but they are still considered my family. 

Finally, I break down crying. I mean, I can easily declare them all dead, and blame Kaiden for murdering them. It's not like he isn't known for being a murderer already. He may not actually be one, but the public easily believes the manipulated lies my family spreads. Anything they say, spreads through all of the packs like a wildfire catching onto all of the trees. Just how only firefighters can stop wildfires, only the Royal Family can end any lies, specifically the King and Queen. 

No one would believe me over them.

I have no clue what I'm supposed to do. How often does this actually happen? Never? I doubt any of my relatives have ever done that before, only me. As I've been told before, I'm the ugly duckling of the family, and that doesn't just include looks.

If I think about it, I've never even met neither my grandparents, or any of my aunts or uncles. The only 'family friends' as my parents called them, are Reese's parents- and apparently they used to have a lot of friends. Reese's parents don't even talk to my parents anymore. I haven't seen them step foot in the castle once, other than the times they were looking for Reese since we were normally always together playing. It seems like they were avoiding my parents, still are. Them, the nicest people I know, avoiding my parents says a lot about my parents' personalities. 

So, maybe it would be better if I left everyone frozen. Right?