Chapter 20

I'm standing in my room wandering around, waiting for my mom to mind link me to come down to the dining hall. I'm wearing a short, blue dress that comes down to my knees. The top of it has a bunch of beads and the bottom part of it kind of fluffs out. 

(Eva's dress above)

I am also my favorite crown that my mother had made for me when I was younger. It is a replica of my grandmother's favorite crown, but instead of emeralds on it, it has diamonds. It is absolutely goergeous and I am in love with it. 

Please come down to the dining hall now! Remember that after they announce your name, you are to walk in and go to your seat. I love youuuuuu!!

I love you too! I'll see you in a minute!

As I begin walking down to the dining hall, I become extremely nervous. I realize that both Zane and Christian will probably be there. If they start bothering me, I won't hesitate to put them in their places. I come soon the dining hall and stand there, waiting for the guard to announce my presence.

"Announcing the Lost Princess, Princess Eva!" 

Holding my head up high, I confidently walk into the room. Ignoring everyone's stares, I walk over to my chair and sit next to my mother and father. 

"Hello everyone," I say, amused by all of their reactions. I look around, and sure enough I see both Zane AND Christian. They look at me, amazed. 

"Eva.." Zane starts to say. 

"That is not how you address me," I interrupt him, smiling. 

Today is my day to mess with both of them. 

"I'm sorry, your highness," he says. I nod my head in response. 

I'm sure at this point, my mother knows what I am doing. I look over at her, and she is trying to contain a laugh. 

"You all may ask your highness some questions now," my mother says. 

Of course, Christian raises his hand. 

"Yes?"