Chapter 22

Zane's POV- a picture of Zane is above

"Alpha Zane, how are you feeling?" beta Jack, Eva's brother, mocks me. Even though Amelia was the sibling who was sent to the school for Alpha's and Beta's, she became my Luna so Jack was chosen as Beta. 

Jack must know about the new law that the queen and king announced. I'm not going to fret, Amelia will get an abortion and I will leave her to become a rogue. I will rule without a Luna until I am able to convince Eva to forgive me. 

"I'm feeling completely fine," I reply to Jack. "We must start packing so we can leave tomorrow."

"What time are we leaving?"

"3 AM. We have a long plane ride there."

"I'll go tell Delta Gary about us leaving."

"Alright, thank you."

I feel bad for Jack. I basically forced his sister to run away because I was an idiot. Lucky for him, I have a foolproof plan to get her back. I will attack Alpha Christian's castle and take Eva back. She will be safe with me, forever. 

Jack' POV 

"Alright, thank you."

I head towards the delta's room so I can tell him of our departure. I'm going to be honest, I'm not very worried for Eva. She is so much more powerful then Zane thinks she is. I know all about her secret, how she is the crown's heir. I have complete faith in Eva. 

After a day of traveling, a guard escorts Zane and I to our rooms. All I can say is that they are huge. The guard informs us that there will be a meeting in the dining hall soon. I can not wait to see the princess Eva has become. 

A few minutes after we walked into the dining hall, Zane points out a guy. 

"That's Alpha Christian, the alpha who claims Eva is his second chance mate," he explains. 

Either Christian or Zane will become king, and it's not going to be a simple war for either of them to get it. 

"Got it, Alpha," I sneered. Zane has given up trying to get my respect. 

"Just act respectful in front of the royalty, please."

"Fine, Alpha," I say. I would love for the alpha position to be taken away from Zane. Thinking about this now, Zane is such a bad name. I think we should call him Z. 

"If you are going to keep disrespecting me, you might as well call me Z instead," he says, as if he read my mind. 

"YIPPEE," I shout whisper. I just want to start laughing right now, but that would be very, very bad. 

After a few more minutes of chatting, a very important guard stands up. 

"Announcing The Lost Princess, Princess Eva!"

I start clapping along with anyone else. Eva looks beautiful, and happy. My sister is finally happy! Even though she is not my biological sibling, I will always consider her my sister.  

I turn my head around, and Zane looks like he had a heart attack. 

"Eva.." he starts to say, but Eva cuts him right off.

"That is not how you address me." 

Ooooo she got him good! This Eva is literally amazing. She got Zane to shut up using only one sentence!

"I'm sorry, your highness."

I'm a proud brother right here. It's too bad she hasn't noticed me.

After that, I stopped paying attention, and sure enough.. drama happened! 

THUD

Eva finally used her powers! I look to my left, and see the Alpha that Zane pointed out on the wall. It looks like he is trying to fight the force holding him back, but that results in him looking like a psychopath. Eva says some stuff, but I again wasn't paying attention. Christian falls to the floor and Eva walks out. Christian's beta runs over to him to try and help him up. Christian looks very, very angry. 

"I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP!" 

Someone has anger issues..

And that someone might even become king. 

Zane's POV

EVA IS THE PRINCESS. I REJECTED THE PRINCESS. 

I really am an idiot. At this point, Christian can have her. I don't want to see what happens if I approach her. If what happened to Christian earlier is any indication of how powerfully she is, I'm screwed. I just want to be her friend :(