Chapter 19

Christian's POV:

"WHAT?!" I exclaim. Since when have the Queen and King been considering this law? Now I must get Eva back so I can remain Alpha of my pack and have a Luna to keep us strong.

"Also, all Alphas, Lunas, and Beta's have been ordered to the Royal Coronation in 2 days." My beta, Charlie , informs me. His real name is Charles, but we call him Charlie because he hates his name. He thinks his name makes him sound like an old man.

"I guess we will leave the pack with Micah for the next week. We will have to leave tomorrow since it is a days travel to the Kingdom. Go tell Micah to come here and then start packing your bags."

"Okay heartbreaker," he teases me. I broke my mates heart for another girl who I'm going to get rid of because of this stupid law. I'm planning on asking the next queen to revoke the law. Maybe then I will be able to mate with Emma. Eva would never want to willingly come back.

After a long day of traveling, we finally reach the beautiful and large castle. 

"Please follow me to your suites," the scary looking guard says. As we walk into the rooms, both Charles and I's  jaws drop. The rooms are huge- and the beds.. amazing! Me being me, I run over to the bed and jump onto it. It's legit the comfiest bed ever. I do not ever want to get up. 

"There is a meeting for all Alphas to meet Princess Eva at 5:00 PM. It is a mandatory meeting and whoever doesn't go will be stripped of their title." 

That's I'm 30 minutes. I better start getting ready. 

"Thank you! Please have a nice day!" I reply, kindly. 

As soon as you can say 'Flying Potatoes Fly On Fans,' I rummage through my suitcase and find my nicest clothes. I throw them on and go into the bathroom to shave my face. I have to look my best for the Princess, especially if I am going to ask her to change the law for us. I quickly comb my hair and decide that I look great. 

Charlie walks into my room and I shriek. I didn't expect him to walk in so I got nervous. 

"You scream like a girl!" He shout- laughs. 

"It's not my fault that your face is very scary!" I yell back to piss him off. That ought to teach him! 

"And they call that monster an Alpha!" he exclaims. Low blow, low blow. 

"Now let's be serious- we should go down to the dining hall to meet the princess." 

As we walk out of my room, we realize that we have no clue on which direction to go. 

"Well, well, well.. HELLO BEST FRIEND!" someone whispers and then yells into my ear. I SWEAR I WILL MURDER IAN! 

Ian is the alpha of the Green Hollows pack. Like me, he became Alpha two years ago. He is my cousin, and one of my best friends. Once when he visited my pack, he almost burnt down a bunch of trees because my father gave him a lighter and he didn't know how it worked. Why my father gave a lighter to a 9 year old, I don't know. 

"What is it with everyone trying to scare me today?!?!?!" I shout, aggravated.

"I'm sorry, I missed youuuuu," Ian says. Charlie starts laughing.

"SHUT UP CHARLES!" I order him. That didn't exactly work, as he started snorting then. 

Ignoring Charlie, "How do we get to the dining hall?" I ask Ian. 

"Follow me," he responds. 

As we walk through the hallways, Charlie, Ian, and I have a good chat. As we walk into the dining hall and find our seats, my wolf starts getting ecstatic. 

She's here! She's here!

Who's here?

Mate, mate!

That's impossible. She is a rogue, not an Alpha or a beta! 

But I can feel her wolf here!

It appears as though Eva has kept a big secret from us..

Author's note

Sorry that it took so long for me to write this chapter. I had a hard time writing this, I got a writer's block rip. Next chapter will be longer. Thank you for 97 votes!! It means so much to me! <3 <3 <3