Chapter 30

After celebrating for a few days, they found their first location to attack.

"It seems that they are hiding in an old factory," Leah observes. 

"It's vacant. Nobody would think to go there," Eva follows up. 

The Moon Saviors plan to ambush the hunters tomorrow at the location they are hiding at. They will leave none alive, and will hopefully be able to free any captured wolves. All wolves will be offered to become part of their pack. 

"Except us!" Mike exclaims, adding to Eva's response. 

Leah had started to call Micheal, Mike. It stuck to him like how paper sticks to glue. Permanently.

"Oh, crazy Mikey, crazy crazy Mikey," Raina says, jokingly. It turns out they were also mates. They didn't rush to get the process completed. 

"You're my mate so you must not be that well in the head either.." 

Everyone laughs. It's nice to have a family again.

"Get to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day," Jordan says. 

"Hey- I'm the Alpha here!" Eva says, playfully. 

"Your highness, I apologize for my failure of a mate right there," Leah jokes. Jordan looks to the floor and frowns. 

"If that's what you really think of me.." 

"I'm just messing with you," Leah says, and pecks him on the lips. 

"I'm going to go to sleep in the beautiful pack house that I build before that turns into a make out session so buh-bye!" 

Both Jordan and Leah turn a bright red. 

Eva has found herself getting very close with her pack- especially Leah. They seemed to click almost immediately. 

She heads to her room, and right when her head meets her white, comfy pillow, she falls asleep. 

"Oh Mother! Thank you for keeping my mate alive!" a man in the distance exclaims. Eva finds herself hiding in big, green bushes.

"Your welcome, my son. It's  the least I can do for you." 

A beautiful, young girl stands before the man. At the latest, she could be 18 years old. She had a beautiful and bright, white glow around her. She also had an innocence to her- a pureness not found among many werewolves. It made Eva want to bow down to her. 

"When will I be able to see Eva?" 

After that name left the mysterious man's mouth, her arms got goosebumps and a chill went down her spine. 

"Look around, my dear. See what you find," the gorgeous lady says. "Anything can happen. Especially since you are MY son."

How could a lady so young already have a son? And who was this goosebump-giving male? 

As if he was going to answer her questions, he turned around and looked Eva straight into her eyes. 

Eva woke up, panting, and sitting up. 

"How was He there?" she asks the world. "Who is He really?" 

Eva had a million unanswered questions. 

She wanted answers, but it appeared she wasn't going to get any soon. She laid back into her thick and warm, red blankets, and thought about the dream. 

Slowly, a small tear fell down her soft skin on her face. How could He affect her so much? Why? 

She knows she won't be able to get anymore sleep after that dream, so she does what she does best- runs. Her wolf needed to be let out, especially after that dream.

Could it be considered a nightmare? 

How come it felt so real?

She turned into her beautiful wolf, and took a quick 30 minute run. After she went inside, she saw Jordan and they started training together. He came from Christian's pack. In fact, he was the top warrior there. Just like Eva, he hated Emma. He told her that she always tried to flirt with him, and she even rejected her mate for him.

Eva was going to become the strongest wolf, and take down any threats in her way.