Fifteen

Tears come from the heart, not the head.

Elizabeth (Lizzy):  

"Just fricken move!" I scream, so frustrated that I can't even control my stupid power. It's broken or something, and won't work no matter what I do. What was the point of me receiving this power if it's unusable? "Stop being retarded idiots!" 

Then, many screams follow, each one being equally as screetchy as the last. After all, my voice is extremely high pitched, I can't blame it for having tons of voice cracks.

"Move!" I scream, pushing all my emotions from the past years all into my voice. All the sadness, anguish, and hurt is released, forming into an ugly scream, a scream that somehow sounded like a beautiful note that was one sang by a small, delicate songbird. 

Suddenly, the chaos is back, and the air is tenser than ever.  Everyone moves as once, ending up with everyone tangled on the cold ground that I had previously slept on. "What the hell, Elizabeth?!"

"Well, I'm sorry Jayson, that you all barely acknowledged that I'm 17 now and have received my power," I remark, standing up, crossing my arms and shifting my weight onto my right side. 

"We both know I like being called JJ," he replies, ignoring everything but the fact that I used his full name.

"Calm down, honey," Hera says, getting up off the ground with dark, brown dirt all over her skinny, tan arm. She reaches her hand out to grasp her filthy mate- one who is just as filthy on the inside as he is on the outside. "She's just trying-"

"And guess what? I don't give a flying fuck!" 

"Watch your profanity, bitch." 

Me being me, an annoying child who has received little attention over the years says "Well, a bitch is a female dog, dogs are from nature, and nature is beautiful so thank you for indirectly complementing me!" 

Everyone stares at me like I am a black sheep. Blame the damn Moon Goddess for that all, she's the one who gave me a horrible yet attractive mate. Swoon.

I probably shouldn't be bashing the Moon Goddess in my inner monologue, but 1) she gave me horrible parents, 2) she gave me a horrible mate who has most likely ran away. Like come on, it's not hard to give me a goody-two shoes mate who will obey whatever my parents want. Then maybe they'd peacefully leave me alone, and that would be heaven.  Just the thoughts of it make my cheeks flush, and a smile appear on my face. But of course, that didn't happen and Kaiden didn't just magically turn into a nice man/boy I guess. 

And with that I walk out of the room laughing, as if I were a psychopath who had just escaped jail. "Freedom, Bitches!"

Authors Note:

Okay so I though I uploaded this already but I hadn't and for that I apologize haha. Forgive moi pleaseeeee. I've been extremely stressed. School sucks. and sorry short chapter 

If you liked this please vote for my story and comment any ideas you have! My DMs are always oopen for suggestions on any story I have (or for any story idea you have because I'd love thatttt) ILYSMMMMMMM <3

Any theories??