Chapter 29

The King of the werewolves is King Aaron and the queen is Queen Lily. I only realized now that I haven't given them names yet haha

While Eva and her pack were celebrating how the they now a pack, Christian was miserable. He tried to be strong for her, but it was hard. 

There was only one thing that could distract him from his thoughts- his plan.

He wanted to make the world a safer place for all supernaturals. He wanted to create a alliance with the other supernaturals and eliminate every single hunter. 

Every

Last

One. 

He had already talked to the queen and king. They thought it was a fabulous idea. 

In fact, they have a meeting today and if all goes well, there will be no more despicable hunters. 

Later that day

Christian was very nervous as he walked down to the meeting room. He was hoping the other creatures would help him with the plan. He needed all the help he could get- they are getting stronger and stronger. 

Packs have been requesting help from the Royal Majesties. Lately, the wolves have been going missing. The hunters have been covering their scents well now, and the packs can't find them. They don't know if their friends are alive, or dead.  

Christian walks into the meeting room, and is greeted by  Queen Lily. 

"The other Kings and Queens will be coming in soon," she says. 

"Alright," he responds. The queen does not like it when he calls her by her title. 

A few minutes later, King Preston of the Giants joins them. He has not yet found his mate. 

Next, Queen Nicole joins with King Harry. They rule over the dragon shifters.

After, Queen Gia, the Queen of the Fairies joins.

Then, King Ethan, of the Warlocks and Queen Peyton, of the Witches joins.

And lastly, King Vladmir and Queen Iris of the vampires, arrives.

"Hello everyone!" King Aaron booms out. "Today, Queen Lily, Princess Eva's mate- Christian, and I want to speak to you all about an important subject."

"Lately, I have been receiving frightening news from the Werewolf packs. Slowly, wolves have been disappearing. In attempts to find their friends, they have been tracking them and their scents. They have found them mixed with hunters. We have learned that the hunters are taking our wolves somewhere, but we don't know where." Christian explains. 

"How do you know that they haven't been working with the hunters?" Queen Gia asks. 

"They have reported loud noises, like those human trucks, and screaming. Every time they arrived were the screaming was, they were all gone."

"We've had a similar situation, but there was no screaming, and they always came back. Months later, and they are never the same. They were going crazy, and we have been trying to find ways to help them. Nothing is working," King Vladmir says. 

"Do you think they are taking them and torturing them?" Queen Peyton asks.

"I wouldn't put it past them," King Preston says. 

"Will you all help us take out this threat, once and for all? Before they start attacking your species at least?" Queen Lily asks. 

"Queen Peyton and I will both help, but only if you guys have an emergency. We don't want the hunters to come after any of us, especially since we just joined our kingdoms," King Ethan says.

"We are already having enough uprisings from some witches and warlocks," Queen Peyton continues.

"Thank you," Christian says.

"You guys helped me save Nicole when she was captured so of course," King Harry says.

"Thank you," Queen Lily now says.

 "We are having the same problem so we will help you," Queen Iris says.

"Thank you," King Aaron says. Everyone looks at Queen Gia.

"Only to keep my fairies safe," Queen Gia agrees.

"Thank you," Christian says. "Thank you all. We must save the innocent before it's too late."

"You all can leave now," Queen Lily says.

As Queen Gia walks by Christian, she whispers in his ear ," You'll make a good king. Fix things with Princess Eva soon before something happens." 

He bows his head in response. 

After all of the other royals leave the room, leaving Queen Lily and King Aaron.

"We need to tell you something," they say.

"Yes, your majesties?"

They glance  at each other, and then look back at Christian.

"Eva made her own pack. She's alive."

Christian starts crying in happiness. He is so glad she is safe. 

"Thank you, Moon Goddess," he whispers to his mother.

 "Thank you, Mother."

Author's Note

Yes, I just added another twist into this haha. I'm starting to like this book more now, so I might remove some of the old chapters and take out the original plot. What do you guys think?