Chapter 16

Flashback

"Eva, we have something important to tell you," my mom said. It sounded like her and my dad needed to tell me something important.

"What is it? You know you guys can tell me anything right?" They flashed a quick look to each other. They calmed each other down- that's what the Mate bond does. It makes you fall in love with someone who is completely meant for you.

"We aren't your real parents." My father said. They aren't my real parents? I guess that makes sense to why I look completely different then both of them.

"Ok," I respond, surprisingly calm. "Who are you to me then?"

"We are your protectors."

Flashback over

I think back to what my parents said. It made complete sense. Unlike me, they both had dark brown hair with brown eyes. I have always felt this power in me, so strong that I was too scared to unleash it. It's so powerful, that I have special powers. They never had this power like I have. Even though we may have never been biologically related, they will still always be my parents.

I have the strongest powers known to werewolves. I can control anyone's emotions in any way I want. I can make someone cry, or even commit suicide. The only problem is I don't know how to yet. I also can control the weather. I do know how to use that power. It's scary to think that I have to power to control almost everything. Just like an alpha, I can order commands to anyone, even an alpha. I will only receive that power after I learn how to control both of my other powers. I am dreading the day I have to fulfill my destiny.

Anonymous POV

We have sent out many search parties for her, but every single one came up empty. I chose too good of protectors for my daughter, they protect her still even though they are dead.

When Renee and Jacob died, I was devastated. I confined myself in my room for weeks, until I finally realized how selfish I have been, to my kingdom, and to my Mate.

I knew my daughter had two adoptive siblings who should look out for her. We have people keeping tabs on her at all times. We must teach her to control her powers. She needs to know how to keep herself safe from the other werewolves. If they find out about her powers, they will try to mate with her, hence why we had to send her away. She is too powerful for her own good.

Authors Note
Sorry at how short this chapter is. I have another story coming out, and it will involve the last POV. Thank you guys so much for reading my story! The next chapter will be much longer!