Four

"And why can't I?" It's not like I would be by-myself, I just told him I'd bring a guard.

"It's not safe for you. If you had actually read the files, you would know that someone tried to kill you," he says, the anger growing in his eyes. Slowly, he stands up, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Yes, and I would like to meet Mr. Kaiden Reed." I turn to walk out of the room, and head to where the guards are situated. He doesn't follow me, no doubt setting up a plan to foil mine.

"Sir Reese," I greet to one of our most loyal guards. He is Aunt Raina and Uncle Micheal's son. Aunt Raina and Uncle Micheal are like actual parents to me, they have always been there for me. Reese is like my brother. We constantly bicker, but love each other anyways.

"How many times have I asked you to stop call me that, Princess Elizabeth?" I groan, and he laughs. I grab his arm and pull him out of the room.

"Woah, woah. Calm down, sis," he says. "Where are we even going?"

"The prison. There is someone I need to meet." We chat the rest of the way to prison.

"Lizz," my wolf, Jade, says in my head, interrupting my conversation. She can be a pain at times, but I love her no matter what.

"Yes?" I mindlink back, wondering what she wants. She hasn't talked to me in a while, I'm pretty pumped that she is back.

"Something big is going to happen today- I can feel it. Be careful today."

"Ok, I will."

Reese and I arrive at the prison, and slowly walk in.

"Your highness," a guard notices me and kneels. I roll my eyes and hand motion for him to get off the dirty floor. "Please follow me, the king has told me to bring you to him."

So he knew I would come. "No thank you."

He reaches out to grab me, and that's when I get start to get frustrated. I know it's not his fault- he has to follow King Christian's orders- but I still feel angry. I despise when people I don't trust try to touch me, they are invading my personal space.

"Stop," I yell, in a voice that doesn't belong to me. Gasps are heard from around the room, and everyone kneels onto the floor that I previously told the guard to get off of. They all place their heads on their forearms, showing a sign of respect. And the guard? He has stopped and his face slowly starts to turn blue. "Go on with your life, don't bother me."

As if he was freeded from the devil himself, he gets back up and quickly runs away from me. I don't blame him, what happened to me was pretty fricken freaky.

"Someone explain!" I yell at the room. They all obviously know what is going on- all of them except for me. "Get up off the floor!"

Reese gets up off the floor littered with dirt, and slowly makes his way over to me as if he needs to be cautious.

"You got your power," he explains. "You have the Royal Voice."