Chapter 26

I guess the whole day has passed, because one of the hunters keeps going on about how I'm going to fight soon and how he wants to know how strong I am. 

"Get out of the god-damn cage you nasty wolf! You're up next!" 

I growl. I do not follow measley hunters orders. 

Unless we want a disadvantage in this so called fight, we should follow his orders.

My wolf is pretty smart so I guess I'll follow her advice. I walk out the cage door and follow the hunter. 

"We gave you a very easy matchup." 

I would hate to see what 'easy' is. 

Eventually, we walk into a huge ring-like thing. It is ginormous. There are thousands of seats, filled with the despicable humans. 

Behind me are a bunch of hunters, with those silver-lined whips. There is another entrance, just like this but on the other side. 

Just like me, another wolf is being forced into this ring. The difference between him and I is that he wants to fight and I don't. He's going in for the kill. 

He's large, so he will be slower then us. All we need to do to win, is to dodge and counterattack.

Ariana is right. This should be a piece of cake. 

All of the sudden the wolf starts running towards me. He jumps forward, and tries to attack me. I duck, and swipe my claws down his stomach. He howls in pain, and falls on the floor with a 'thud'. He attempts to get up but he can't. I finish him off by pulling out his throat, so he doesn't have to endure the pain for too long. 

I look around the large room, and the horrid creatures are cheering for me. Cheering because I killed an innocent person. 

Like how I was lead into this 'room', the hunters have their silver-lined whips and take me back to my cage. I don't protest because I do not want to be weaker for my next fight. 

"Next time it won't be so easy."

Author's Note

Sorry this chapter was so short. It was a filler chapter. 

If you guys have the time, please go check out my new book - "The Lowest Of Them All". It is completely different then this book, and I like the plot of it much better! 

Thank you guys so much! This book WILL BE FINISHED! 

ILY ALL!