Part 3-Here

A/N So I have still not come up with any good names for the parts but I am still trying also I thought you should know that I am making up the story as I go, so if there are plot holes just tell me please. And anyway on with the story.

As I look at the sword in his hand I remember something he might be nice and happy around me but he is supposed to be a murderer. B/N! RUN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Luckily she actually listens to me for once and she and all her friends run off down the road to her house. As I look after them I remember Herobrine and turn to face him. He is looking really angry and turns around to go back to my house. I follow him but stay quiet. As soon as I get back into my room I look around for him but can not find him. I keep looking around and then I hear a voice, "Why did you stop me?".

"I had to. You were going to kill them"

"I am Herobrine, what do you expect? Y/N, I need to show you something"

"What?" I ask. Suddenly he appears behind me and picks me up bridal style and starts walking over to my computer. I realise what he is going to do. "Herobrine put me down I don't want to go into Minecraft!" I yell.

"It is not like you have a choice" he says then I hear him mumble something that sounds like "sleep" then I start to feel drowsy, I try to fight it but all too soon I am asleep.

Herobrine POV

As she goes to sleep in my arms I do feel a bit bad about putting her to sleep for a bit, but still, she must see. As I walk into the computer I feel my code getting transported and I find myself at the entrance to my castle in the Nether. I walk to a spare bedroom in one of the tall towers. As I lie her on the bed I realize how cute she looks when she sleeps. I decide to watch over her until she wakes up.

Y/N POV

I wake up to see a roof of what you likes Nether Brick but I think, "Nether Brick isn't real its only in Minecra... OH SHIT!"

"Y/N, no swearing, you are too cute to swear. I look around to see Herobrine sitting right next to the bed.

"WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP?"

"You look cute when you sleep". I try to run to the door but Herobrine teleports in front of me and I face plant into his chest again. For a second I want to stay there to hug him maybe even kiss him. "NO!" I think. He tried to murder people. They might have been mean people but they are still people. I look up into his eyes and then remember that he can read minds. "He looks upset," I think.

"I am," he says

"Can you stop reading my mind please?"

"Let me think about that... no. I am having 'visitors' soon and you will need to stay out of the throne room until I say so".

"Who are the visitors?" I ask.

"None of your business"

"That's not very nice," I say. Then he disappears. As I wait in my room I realize I could try to escape. I walk quietly out of my room. As I am walking past two huge doors that I assume lead to the throne room I hear voices. "Herobrine what are you doing now?" a deep but kind sounding voice says. Then another voice who sounds a bit tough says

"Yeah Brine what secrets are you hiding this time?" Then finally I hear Herobrines voice.

"Steve, I have told you not to call me that and also I have not got any secrets at the moment".

"Really?" Says the kind sounding voice, "then what happened when your code disappeared from Minecraft and reappeared the next day?"

"Well, Notch, I went on a trip."

"To where?"

"Earth," says Herobrine.

"HEROBRINE, YOU IDIOT. THANK GOODNESS YOU DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING BACK. Wait, did you?"

"Ummmm no." He replies.

"Steve search the castle" said Notch gently

"No, don't do that" says Herobrine

"Ha. So you are keeping secrets," says Steve. Then in my head I hear Notchs voice

" Y/N I know you are hiding behind the doors". I get such a fright from this that I fall through the doors I had been listening through. The doors open inward and all three men turn to face me.

A/N muaaaaaaaaaaaa( that is my best evil laugh) more cliffhangers. Sorry about this being a shorter part ( I don't know if this is a shorter chapter but it feels like it) but I just have so many ideas in my head they end up getting jumbled up and I have to try again (me and my terrible excuses) so any way I am going to try and do longer parts so see you later Dragon Champions.

Also please Vote and comment!