Part 14-Back Here

It will make sense!

A/N I did get this out earlier then usual but that's fine. Also we have 303 reads at the time I am writing this which is cool. Anyway in with the story.

I look down at the sword in shock and when I looked back up at the man his face was emotionless. "Y/N!" Screams Herobrine but I only faintly hear it. As I fall to the floor the man and the sword suddenly disappear. Herobrine rushed over to me and starts to pick me up but I scream in pain at the movement. Herobrine quickly puts me back on the floor. "Y/N its ok I'm here your going to be fine, you are not going to die."

"Herobrine I have just been stabbed through the stomach and unlike Three I am not a sentient glitch with powers, I'm just a human."

"That's what I need to tell you, when you umm well"

"Die"

"Yes, but when you do in this world you will only be transported back to your world."

"Will you bring me back here?"

"I will, but I can't for 48 hours but as soon as that's over you will be back."

"What day is it in my world?"

"It's about 1:00 in the morning on a Monday so you will get some sleep before going back to school.

"What about B/N (bully name if you have forgotten)?"

"Don't worry I will come with you to your world to keep you safe but it might take a bit so only when you arrive at school will I appear. Or at least around that time"

"Herobrine I can feel it I'm going now, see you soon." Then everything goes black. I wake up in my bed but stay lying down because I need to processes everything that just happened. "Wait so I just died but I didn't die and just ended up waking up in my bed at home?" I say aloud to no one in particular. 

"Y/N is that you?" I hear from down stairs. It sounds like mum.

"Yes its me" then mum comes rushing into my room nearly breaking the door.

"Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS (you can work out the math if you want but I didn't bother) YOUR DADS AT THE POLICE STATION FOR THE 6th TIME THIS WEEK!"

"Wait I have been gone for 3 weeks. I was expecting like maybe a day?" I realize I said the wrong thing when I see the look on mom's face.

"THE FACT THAT YOU EXPECTED TO BE GONE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT MATTER!"

"I can explain.."

"Ohh you will be, but first you should be getting to sleep because you are still going to school tomorrow Y/N"

"Ok mum, where are you going?"

"To the police station to stop the search. Y/N I'm sorry for screaming but I was worried about you, will you forgive me?"

"Mum I forgive you"

"Ok goodnight."

"Goodnight" then I fall back onto my bed and go to sleep. I wake up to my alarm going of for school. I still can't believe that it was only this morning that I died. I get up to get ready for school.

Time skip

I walk in the door to your classroom and look around taking it all in. There was the teacher who didn't look shocked at all so mum must have told her I was coming back. All the kids looked shocked though and started whispering amongst themselves. I walked over to my seat before realizing that Herobrine in his teenager form was sitting next to me. "Hey Hero... I mean Brine"

"Yea so how's it going" he whispered.

"It's going ok, but I was gone for 3 WEEKS!" you whisper back.

"Yea probably should have told you that but there wasn't much time while that was going on"

"Ohh well look who it is" I look around to see B/N walk in the door and sit in the seat behind me.

"Oh hi B/N" says Herobrine

"Oh um hi Brine"

"So what where you going to say to Y/N?"

"Oh nothing, just that's its good to see she's ok."

"That's what I want to hear" then he turns back to me and starts doing his work. I look at his writing for a second and realize his pen isn't even touching his book.

"Brine how are you doing that?" I whisper in his ear

"Doing what?"

"Writing without your pen touching the page"

"Oh that, I'm magical remember, there are some unexplainable things that happen in life and this is one of them." 

"Um ok" then I turn back to do my work"

Time skip again 

It was lunch time and I was sitting on my bench in my corner with Herobrine. When two people walked over, I hadn't seen them before at school. Then Herobrine says loudly "Y/N meet Nathan and Ethan. There new to the school". Then he whispers in my ear "we had to come up with new names and we aren't the most inventive people."

"Wait so your Three and Null?"

"Yea we are, but be a bit more quite" says Three

"But you look so different"

"Yea turns out Ender is a really good drawer. Anyway can we sit down with you?"

"Yes sure" so we sit together talking in soft whispers about what's happening in Minecraft. I am sitting there happily when I see some of the dreaded green dust.

A/N And you guessed correctly MORE CLIFFHANGERS! Also I just want to say I am trying to keep this book as kid friendly as possible so if you think something is too violent please tell me and I will change it. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions! (Also I entered this in the wattys!)

Also please Vote and comment!