Halloween Special

This is where I got the image https://www.pinterest.com.au/explore/jack-o'-lantern/ . I can't tell if it is an actual pumpkin or a drawing but if it is a drawing. If you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N I know it's late but, who cares! This is not part if the main story and is just a bit of fun. Anyway on with this Halloween Special!

B/ N POV

I was walking to school when all of a sudden the sky turned black and the moon turned to a full blood moon. I ran into the school, past the front gates and shut the door to my class behind me as I enter. Then I notice that no one else is here. Then I here it. A deep growing coming from behind me. I turn around to only see Y/ N. "Oh hey do you know where everyone else is?" I ask her. She just continues staring at the floor. Then I noticed the pool of blood on the floor beneath her. "Are you ok?" Her head slowly tilts up then I see where the blood is coming from. Her teeth are razor sharp and the tips are just poking over her lip. Then she smiles evilly at me and now I can clearly see the blood dripping from her mouth. I start to back away when her eyes turn a dark purple and she puts her hand on one of the desks that is in the classroom. Her hand... it was... wrong. The fingers where much to long and ended in sharp points. The whole hand was disproportionately large. Then I looked back at her face and I screamed. The teeth had somehow groan even larger and her entire skin had gone a terrifying midnight black. She couldn't even be recognized as a human anymore. Her other hand had changed and was somehow even more terrifying. I continued to back away when I hit the opposite wall of the classroom. She started to walk towards me when I hear a scraping noise coming from her feet when I look down I scream again. Her feet where almost dinosaur like except the same midnight black. Her toes if you could call them that as they where more claw like than anything, where cutting strait through the wood floor like butter. That was the scraping sound I had been hearing. I looked up and came face to face with Y/ N her face less than an inch away from mine. I was trembling in fear as she smashed her right hand into the wall to my left. Her claws going strait through the brick wall. Then she started smiling again as she dragged her hand along  the wall and towards me. I shuffled to my right until I found I was in a corner. Then I heard Y/ N speak.

"Hello there" her voice it was one of the most terrifying things I had ever heard. (Ok so this is what I sound like but not what I say https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=naWesd5igFE .

"G-get a-way f-f-from me!" I can't help but stutter.

"How about we play a little game? You run I give you a five second head start and then I find you. The record is 10 minutes"

"What happens when you find me?"

She smiles widely at me showing all of her blood stained fangs. "You die. NOW START!". She steps away from me and I run towards the door. I crash straight through it. I run towards the front gate of the school. It's still open "Yes!" I think until when I'm just about to touch the gate it slams shut. The voice echoes out of the very air itself 

"Hey no cheating it'll make it to easy for you. I would find you anyway of course but it would take to long and I get board easily". I quickly run back towards the school. I run towards the science rooms so that I could maybe find something to defend myself with. I got there when suddenly I realized I could here her counting "Three Four FIVE READY TO DIE OR NOT HERE I COME!" I quickly hid myself in the chemical store room. I must have stayed there for at least 5 minutes before I heard that terrible scratching coming towards the door. I started to shake in fear when I heard it speak again. "Oh B/N don't you know that I can smell your fear". At those words I start to shake even more. I back away from the door only to bump into some bottles that where holding liquids. As they fell over a few drops of the different liquids mixed and the new chemical burned strait through the concrete floor. I realized it must have created an acid. I picked up the two bottles that would mix to create the acid. Then I heard the door open. I didn't dare to turn around. I could almost smell the fear coming of myself. "Hmm you lasted a pathetically short amount of time. Ah well maybe I can get another one done tonight after you". Then I feel something on my shoulder and I look and nearly scream again. Her hand was on my shoulder. I try to run but her hand tightens until her claws start to pierce my shoulder.

"AHHHHHHH! Please stop it hurts so much please."

"Oh it does, better do it more then". I decide that if I was ever going to do it now would be the time. I turn around away from the hand feeling the muscles and skin get shredded from the claws. I through the two bottles at her face before backing up towards the door to the other classroom.  I shove the door open and then ran. I ran up to the only other exit from the school. The office. It was where all the teachers, parents, guests and any other non student visitors left and entered. I ran through the office trying to find the door. When I see it a glass double door that goes strait onto the street. I ran at it and to my delight it opened. I ran out onto the street and looked around only to find no one, no cars no nothing. I decided to just run home as fast as I could. It took me at least an hour to get home but I finally got there unfortunately no one was home so my parents must be at work. I unlock the door and walk up to my bedroom. I flop down on my bed. Then I hear the door lock.

"Wait my door doesn't have some lock". I sit up and scream. The monster was sitting on the end of my bed. 

"Oh come on B/ N did you really think a bit if acid would hurt me let along me kill me?" 

"I don't want to die"

"Hey don't worry you should be proud of yourself you made a new record 1 hour 23 minutes and 47 seconds"

"Why me?"

"First person I saw". Then she leapt at me jaws wide and that was the last thing I saw.

A/N I some how spooked myself out while I was writing this. I do know that it 's  after Halloween but I wanted to do something. Also do you guys want me to do a Christmas special when its Christmas time? Also don't worry I will still do my regular chapter over the weekend. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!