Part 23-The Creature

This is what the creature looks like but it looks meaner and scarier in the story. I don't own the art it belongs to this person https://www.deviantart.com/alridpath/art/Enderman-479813909 . If you don't want me using your art just tell me and I will take it down.

A/N OK so again sorry for the last part being late.  Also I might write a Herobrines daughter book or stay with the shape shifter book idea. Anyway on with the story!

The pain was immense it felt like a thousand burning knives had just plunged into my arm. I looked up into purple eyes. This time they seemed kinder. Then I fall into welcomed unconscious.

Notch POV

Then I saw her body go limp in its arms. It dropped her onto the floor of the cave and a small pool of blood started to form.

30 seconds ago

"I can vouch for him" I say to Hydro

"How do I know you are not Null?" Says Hydro

"Steve can vouch for me"

"How do I know he isn't..." 

"AHHHHHH!" We hear in the distance. I turn towards the scream and see a cave entrance I hadn't seen before. Then I notice Y/ N isn't here.

"Y/N!" I yell. I sprint through the cave. I turn a corner and saw the fangs plunge into her upper arm. She screams in agony and struggles around for a bit. Then I saw her body go limp in its arms. It dropped her onto the floor of the cave and a small pool of blood started to form. "NOOOOO!" I rush the monster and summon my royal sword, its golden coloured but can do many things. I see the monster bend down towards Y/N. Before it can do anything I stab my sword downwards but it was expecting it and dogged sideways and I accidentally stab Y/ N arm. Then the thing teleports away.

"NOTCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I turn around to see Herobrine standing there royal wings and sword. I can imagine how bad this looks me stabing his girlfriend in the arm as she is laying on the floor unconscious in a pool of blood.

"Um I can explain..." I say

"YOU DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN, YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME ONCE AGAIN!"

"NO NO ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

"Notch what happened to you? At least let me take Y/N back and leave.  I never want to see your face again!".

"It was an Ender Titan!" 

"wait WHAT!"

"YEA SHE WHEN CAVE EXPLORING AND IT BIT HER! "

"QUICK WE NEED TO GET HER TO MY CASTLE NOW BEFORE... ". Then before my very eyes Y/N body started to change first the skin turned a blackish purple. "QUICK TELEPORT HER TO THE NETHER WE NEED TO CONTAIN HER BEFORE SHE WAKES UP". At this point her teeth, toes and fingers started lengthening. I quickly grab her arm and hero grabs my shoulder to teleport her to the Nether. We all disappear in a flash of gold.

Y/N POV

I wake up in the hospital. I get up but I fall over because I feel so dizzy.  "Y/N can you hear me? "  I hear Herobrines voice say from behind the door to the hospital. I try to answer but all I manage to say is a growl. "hmm well that isn't a good sign, let me try this". Then I hear him telepathically "can you hear or understand me Y/N?".

"yes I can hear and understand you Herobrine" I replied telepathically

"OK that's good, do you feel any different?"

"well a little, also I can't seem to speak"

"well that's understandable"

"why? Herobrine what happened? "

"Um you don't know? "

"no, what happened? ". Then in real life I hear him talking to Null and Three.

"guys I need you to go in there and give her a mirror" says Herobrine

"NO WAY AM I GOING IN THERE!" Three says.

"Herobrine for once I agree with Three, its just not safe." Says Null

"What's not safe?" I ask them telepathically

"Wait she doesn't know?" Says Three

"No she doesn't so I want you to go and give her a mirror!" Says Herobrine

"Ok ok we'll go in" says Null. Then Null walks in with a null substance force field around him and Three. Three is holding a mirror. They shuffle over to me and that's when I notice another thing that's wrong as I stand up with my dizziness fading I noticed that I am almost double the height that I was before. 

"Null why am I so tall?" I ask telepathically

"Umm you'll see" says Null. Three passes the mirror through a very small hole in the force field. Then quickly pulls back his hand. Then I drop the mirror in shock. My hand its black? It's got these long claws instead of fingers and as I look down at my hand I noticed my feet are almost dinosaur like but also black. I pick up a shard of the now shattered mirror and look at it. A creature stares back at me and it isn't human.

"NULL WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!"

"Ok let me explain"

"YOU BETTER EXPLAIN"

"Well do you remember anything that happened last week?"

"LAST WEEK? NULL HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP!"

"Well you weren't asleep you where unconscious"

"UNCONSCIOUS! AND WHY NULL WAS I UNCONSCIOUS!"

"Well you where umm..."

"YES!"

"I think it would be best if Notch explained it to you, I mean he was the one who witnessed it happen"

"WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Let me go and get him. Ok?"

"Ok". So he walked out of the room with Three walking out with him. About 10 minutes later, Notch walks in looking like he's about to poop his pants. 

"Umm hi Y/N" he says aloud

I try to say hi back but I had forgot that I couldn't speak and all that I ended up saying was a very aggressive sounding growl. Then Notch runs and hides under a table. "Sorry I guess they forgot to tell you that I can't speak in my... condition" I say telepathically. 

"Ohh um that's ok, so do you want me to tell you what happened?" He says telepathically

"Yes I would like that very much"

"Ok so the story begins with Hydro and me arguing"

"Well actually first she meet me" says a creature that just teleported into the hospital. Notch runs out the door, screaming 

"ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!"

"Just ignore him" I say but it just came out as growls and other strange sounds.

"Hey don't worry that's just our language" the creature says

"Our?"

"Yes OUR species"

A/N ok so guys I am sorry to say but I need help with more things, first I need a better name then werenderman, second I need a good weird sounding name for this new creature, its male. Also the image at the top is also what you look like. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions! 

Please Vote and comment.