Part 11-Talk with the Team

Ok so now when I can't find a image I am just going to o put ADORABLE DRAWINGS OF ENDER! The art does not belong to me I think it belongs to this person https://www.pinterest.com.au/lisathegeekmom/ . This site where I got the image I do not know if this person owns the image. If you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N I hope I am you are enjoying the story so far and if you are please vote as that makes me more confident in writing. Anyway on with the story!

I stare at Notch. Then I look at the three people whose lives he just flipped upside down with one sentence. Herobrine well he looks shocked as expected, Steve has fainted also as expected but then you look at Alex who looks furious and goes to try and run Notch through with her sword before Null stops her by knocking her out with the Knockout Goo. Then Notch passes out from pain and blood loss again. "Ender I need you to keep healing Notch. I don't expect him to have a new arm but at least make the wound close up". 

"Ok" she said. Then I just go back to my room and try to go to sleep after that crazy day. ( I know you get sleepy a lot that is because I mostly write these things at 2 in the morning!) When I wake up I feel something warm around me and I look down to see that Herobrine is hugging me while I sleep. I don't want to wake him up so I turn around and hug him back and go back to sleep. When I wake up the bed is cold. I get out of bed and suddenly realize something "this is like my third day in Minecraft, what do my parents think!" I quickly run down to find Herobrine and I find him in his throne room with a long line of hostile mobs in front of him. 

"Next" he calls

"Umm sir we need another order of water from the Overworld." Said the next pigman in line.

"Weren't you here yesterday asking for more water?"

"Umm yes sir"

"So what happened to that water?"

"One of the ghasts well um it um tried to um well..."

"Yes"

"It tried to go to the toilet in the water tub where all the water is held"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA OH MY NOTCH THAT'S SO FUNNY HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!. Yea you can order some more water just keep the ghasts away from it this time." I was going to listen to him more but Ender comes down the hallway and says

"Y/N You are needed in the hospital."

"Why?"

"Notch wants to talk to you"

"Ummm ok" so I walk to the hospital and find Notch has healed, well he still doesn't have a left arm but its no longer bleeding. I walk over to him, I see he is talking to Three and Null as well. 

"Ok Y/N is here, guys we need to talk about the thing that attacked us. So what do we know about it so far?" Notch says

"Well" you reply "do we actually know that it was the same person that attacked both Herobrine and Three and also you and Steve?"

"Good point Y/N we don't, so we need to know details, Three do you remember anything about your attack?"

"Well all I remember was Herobrine coming out of the town after jump scaring a few people and then we heard a huge explosion and we turn around to see that the gate was just rubble then I saw a person who looked like the average player but I only saw it for a second because next thing I new it was behind me and I had a sword through my stomach!"

"What time of the day was it?"

"I don't know just after midday maybe"

"That lines up with the time for me and Steve because that was just before sunset and he didn't have a sword."

"Wait who is this guy?" You ask 

"I don't know what his name is but I have a suspicion that I created him."

"Ok but... IM SO CONFUSED?"

"It's a long story, that we don't have time for. We need to get everyone in the meeting room!" So I run to get Herobrine and lucky he just sent away the last Wither Skeleton.

"Herobrine your needed in the meeting room!"

"Ok" then I automatically run to the kitchen thinking that is where you would find Ender but she isn't there. Although Alex was. 

"Alex come on everyone is needed in the meeting room!"

"Ok I'm going!" Then I search around for Ender until I hear snoring coming from my room. I open the door to see Ender curled up on the floor in Dragon Form (the semi big one). 

"Ender wake up" I say. And her head snaps up and seeing me starts growling at me and purple smoke comes out of her nostrils. "Umm Ender are you OK?"

"Get away from him!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You might hurt him!"

"Who is 'him'?"

"Then she opens her wing and lying in the middle of her stomach was a little gray egg."

A/N well a more talky part but still cool I really hope you all enjoy and I am sorry for the slow update. This is the second time writing this part because when I first wrote it it somehow managed too delete itself 😥. Also sorry for the slightly shorter part. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Also please Vote and comment!