Part 51-Ender Magic

This. Is were I found the image https://www.motionelements.com/stock-video-2185932-sparkles-light-flying-fairy-dust-loop . I do not own it, if the owner doesn't want me using it tell me and I will take it down.

A/N ok so I am very sorry about this part taking so long its just I have hurt my hand and can't use it so I had to do this whole part with one hand which I am not used to. Anyway on with the story!

"W-what's that?" Asked the player

"Like a really powerful enderman" I replied

"Oh ok, why do you all have wings?"

"They are something called Royal Wings and I am actually not sure why I have them."

"Ok so... OH MY GOD IS THAT NOTCH!"

"Umm yes I am Notch." Said notch

"also how am I in Minecraft?"

"Well we where actually going to ask you that."

"Well I was just playing Minecraft as normal and then a grey and green hand reached out from the screen and grabbed me!"

"Ok so I no what happened now. But the question is why?"

"So can you get me back?"

"Oh yea, do you want to go back now?"

"Umm can I explore for a bit more because it was always a dream of mine to be in Minecraft."

"Ok but we will need to follow you to make sure you don't like get hurt or anything."

"Ok. So. Um. Could you get me back to the Overworld?"

"Sure." Then Notch grabbed his arm and they disappeared."

"Well that was a thing." Said Null

"What do we do now?"

"Well we should go follow them probably."

"Ok let's go." As we where about to teleport we hear Notch telepathically.

"Umm guys we have a bit of a situation up here. I am at Notchtropolis." We teleported there and saw that there were hundreds of players there. A couple of players where actually here but most had usernames over there heads. I looked at Herobrine and he gave me a cheeky grin back. Then he did a lightning teleport into a clearing in the middle of them. It took about three seconds for people to realize who he was. There was a sudden panic as people started running. I watched a couple people stay standing until the people had left. Then the 30 or so people left closed in on hero. They brought out diamond or iron swords. Hero summoned his royal wings and sword. Then I noticed his eyes. They where glowing like that time when he tried to kill Steve. 

"He's lost control." I started flying down but Notch beats me there and lands in front of Herobrine with his royal wings and sword also summoned. Then Herobrine struck. Notch raised his sword and blocked it. They both where so good at sword fighting that neither could beat the other. Until Herobrine teleported and swung in on Notchs left side. Notch couldn't get his right arm that was holding his sword to that side quick enough. Herobrines sword stabbed through Notchs leg. I transformed then teleported down to Hero. Pulling him away from Notch I turned him towards me and looked strait into his eyes. Two burning stars of fury stared back at me. I kept looking into them. After what felt like a eternity I saw the intensity of his eyes die down. Then he fainted. I caught him and picked him up being careful not to use my claws. I looked around and saw Notch holding his leg trying to stop the bleeding and the 30 or so players starting to move towards me swords drawn. I didn't know what to do because I knew that other that Notch and 4 no one can teleport wile touching anyone else. Then I heard a voice. It was a voice that came from within me. Not like telepathically or the moon voice. It was different. 

"You need to unlock it."

"Unlock what?" I thought

"Your Alpha Magic"

"Alpha Magic? what's that ?" Then I looked around again and realized that it seemed as though time had frozen.

"It is a type of magic only variable to the most powerful of Alpha Ender Titans."

"What does it do?"

"Like the trail that you leave when you fly or the magenta dust you leave when you teleport it is substance that you can use for many things..."

"Im confused..."

"Ok let me try and explain this in a way you will understand. You no your friend Null?"

"Yes?"

"He can create Null substance. Your Alpha Magic will work in a similar way. So you may want to ask him for training. Also you may find a couple extra powers. For example you can teleport with other people."

"So I can get out of this situation?"

"Well yes but first you have too unlock your magic."

"How do I do that?"

"All you have to do is focus on your Ender Pearl and imagine the power spreading into your hand and then imagining a object. Doing this will be using your power for the first time and so unlock the power."

"Who are you?"

"You will have to find out for yourself..." Then all of a sudden everyone was moving again and I quickly remembered the persons instructions. I put Herobrine down and imagined the power from my Ender Pearl into a shield that would go all a round us. Suddenly this magenta light poured out from my open Palm into a spherical shield around hero and me. I saw the first player who had a username above there head smack there sword against the shield but it bounced off and nicked their arm. Then I noticed that if I focused on the player I could see a sort of window that showed a teen looking at a scratch on their arm that was in the same place as on their character. I quickly grab hero and try teleporting back to the Nether. I am suddenly in the Nether and I quickly call out to everyone except Notch telepathically. I see everyone teleport in except Hydro and Ender who I remember can't teleport and Steve and Alex who I guess also rant very happy with us, or they just can't teleport. 

"Ok so WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!" Asked Three

"Ok so a lot. Also Null I am going to need to ask for some help with something later. Also can someone get Herobrine to the hospital."

"So how did you teleport with Herobrine?"

"Well I unlocked something called Alpha Magic!"

"Umm how?"

"Oh a voice in my head told me how."

"Ok...?"

"Now that I say that out loud it sounds like I am crazy."

"Yes it does." Then I realized it. I had heard that voice before. It was the voice that had told me the prophecy of two.

A/N Thank you for waiting. Anyway what did you think of this chapter? Also this was put out early because you had to wait so long! I haven't got much else to say  other than there will 'probably' not be a Easter special. Unless I find time to do one wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy later. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions