Part 52-We all have our Differences

The amazing art is again by @Gamer_Poky ! It's a picture of Three and Null with their Royal Wings! Please go and look at there art book because it is amazing! Thank you again.

A/N I haven't got anything else to say so anyway on with the story!

I turned towards Hero and saw by the shock on his face that he had read my mind. "Y/ N... are you sure?" He asked

"Yes. I am sure." I said

"What does it mean?"

"I don't know... Vallron."

"Yes?" Says Vallron

"The voice that told me about my Alpha Magic is the same voice that told me The Prophecy of Two. Do you have any idea who this voice is?"

"Hmm, can you describe it to me?"

"Well to be honest it sounds a lot like my voice, like when was in my normal Ender Titan form. Although now that I think about it the voice became my Alpha Ender Titan voice."

"Hmm, no I don't know. "

"Anyway, guys I think we have bigger problems." I hear Three say. I turn around to see a very angry Notch with an angry Steve and a sad looking Alex."

"SO YOU THINK YOU COULD BETRAY ME, AND GET AWAY WITH IT?" He screams at Herobrine

"Look I lost control, you know that after almost a century of being the bad guy and killing players when I see a group of players come at me with swords drawn I would go a bit crazy?"

"That is no excuse. YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!"

"Look I'm sorry it jus-"

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?"

"I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP KILLING PLAYERS, STOP GOING OF ON ADVENTURES AND IF WE MUST STOP FIGHTING 4!"

"WHY WOULD WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING 4?"

"Look Herobrine you may not look at it this way but he is your brother."

"NO ONE WHO ACTS LIKE HE DOES WILL EVER BE MY BROTHER!"

"HEROBRINE! You don't understand do you? I think of him as my brother, not matter how different we are!" There was silence. 

"H-how he kills people, your people."

"So did you if you remember, I still thought of you as my brother. Why is he any different?" Herobrines face went to shock the shame.

"Your right..."

"Yes in am-"

"But you fought me. You banished me to the Nether, you sent assassins and you KILLED MY PEOPLE!"

"Herobrine calm down yes I did all that to you but-"

"I don't see you doing that to him." Now it was Notchs turn to looked shocked and ashamed. 

" maybe you deserved it more..." I hear him whisper quietly.

"What?"

"I said MAYBE YOU DESERVED IT MORE!" And at that Notch summons his royal sword and wings.

"I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!"

"YOU BETRAYED ME AS SOON AS YOU SET FOOT IN THE OVERWORLD!"

"NOTCH THAT WAS OVER 300 YEARS AGO! ALL I DID WAS TAKE 3 DIAMONDS I MEAN LIKE YOU ARE THE LITERAL GOD OF MINECRAFT! SURELY YOU CAN DO WITHOUT 3 DIAMONDS!"

"IT DOESN'T MATER WHAT YOU STOLE IT JUST MATTERS THAT YOU STOLE!"

"WELL IT APPARENTLY DIDN'T MATER THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE SUN WAS BEFORE YOU THROUGH ME INTO THE NETHER!"

"I DIDN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO A MISTAKE!"

"OH SO NOW YOUR CALLING ME A MISTAKE?" Herobrine summons his royal sword and wings.

"YES I AM! I HAVE A MISTAKE AS A BROTHER!"

"AND A MURDER! ANY OTHER FAMILY ISSUES?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU HEROBRINE! I HAVE PUT UP WITH YOU FOR 300 YEARS AND YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED! YOUR NO BROTHER OF MINE YOUR A MONSTER!" There was more silence. 

"Well then, so be it." Then Herobrine jumped at Notch. While swinging down his sword. Notch jumps out of the way and Herobrines sword slices through the floor. He stands up and I see lightning starting to crackle and ark all over his body. Notchs body starts to glow a brilliant and blinding gold. I go to try and stop them when i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to find Alex.

"This was eventually going to happen. The more they put it off the worse it is going to be when it does happen." she says.

"They might kill eachother!"

"and when one is about to kill the other that is when we step in. They need to fight sometimes, I mean like they are Herobrine and Notch."

"I suppose... Do you know what Notch is trying to accomplish by doing this?"

"Notch told us before we came here that whatever the outcome of this battle was, we where going to leave this alliance."

"What about Three and you, arent you guys married?"

"We actually never got around to getting married because whoever we tried to organise it with was terrified of us."

"Look how about after all of this clears up we get you married, right here? I think Herobrine is aloud to do marriages."

"Y/N... I dont think this will ever clear up."

"What do you mean?"

"Herobrine and Notch... They have been fighting since before I was born! I don't think even defeating a common enemy like 4 will make that hatred go away." Then we both look back at the fight and see that Steve had joined the fight.

"What where you saying about not stepping in?"

"STEVE WHAT HAD WE TALKED ABOUT?!?" Then I head something behind me. I turn around only to see Vallron run at Steve and tackle him to the ground and scratch Notch in the process.  Then it just turned into a all out brawl. With everyone joining exept for me and Alex. Then when I saw Three bring out some TNT I saw that now it was time to stop. I transformed into my Alpha form and summond my Royal Wings. Then I unhinged my jaw and did an Ender Scream. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"HOW ABOUT WE STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW AND SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES IN A MORE CIVILIZED MANNER?"

"OK AND HOW DO YOU WANT TO DO THAT?" Asked Notch. I was about to answer when I heard a sound that i recognised it was a teleport but it sounded almost corupded. I summon my Royal sword and turned putting the tip of the sword up against 4's neck.

"Hey I just came for a friendly visit with my siblings."

A/N Ok so guys this chapter ties into the prophecy. Can hou figure out how? Anyway see you later Dragon Champions