Part 30-The Prophecy of Two

This art does not belong to me it belongs to this person https://www.deviantart.com/escurotia/art/Fanart-Enderdragon-548672689 . If you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N nothing to say so on with the story!

I floated in that blackness for who knows how long until I see an object in the distance. I tried to move towards it and found that if I just thought of where I wanted to go I would move in that direction. So as I went towards the object and saw that it was an Ender Pearl. I reached forward to touch it when suddenly it started glowing. I pulled my hand back. It started moving towards me but when I tried to move back I found that i couldn't. It moved up until it just touched my stomach. That's when I realized I was in my Titan form. It flashed bright white for a second before disappearing. I suddenly felt the Ender Pearl inside my body. It was right next to my heart. Then the black void flashed white and I woke up in my bed. I immediately noticed that I could still feel my Ender Pearl next to my heart. Then I noticed that I was in my Titan form. I got out of bed and walked down to breakfast. When suddenly Vallron appears in front of me. 

"HOW DID IT GO?" He asks

"Well I found my Ender Pearl..." I say

"What's wrong?"

"Well something else happened"

"Did you have a vision of the future?"

"Sort of, it was closer to a prophecy"

"Whoa, Y/ N no ones had a prophecy since like 20000 years ago. Even I wasn't there"

"Yea it wasn't a good prophecy. It predicted some terrible things"

"Like what..."

"I... I'm not sure"

"Can you tell me the prophecy?"

"Yea its weird. It's as if the prophecy was printed into my brain. I can't seem to be able to forget it"

"Do you want to write it down so we can show the others"

"Yes"

"Here's some paper and a pen". I wrote down the prophecy on the piece of paper. Suddenly a name popped into my head. 

"The Prophecy of Two" I say

"Huh?" Says Vallron

"That's the name of the prophecy"

"Hmm ok well finish writing". I finished writing the prophecy. I handed it too Vallron. He read it then looked up at me. "Well that doesn't seem good. I think we should talk to the others about this"

"I agree". So we walked towards the throne room. 

"You know what might as well teach you to teleport"

"Ok"

"So first you need to focus on the place you want to go"

"Yep" I say while closing my eyes to help myself concentrate.

"Then tap into the power of your Ender Pearl"

"How do I do that?"

"Well imagine your Ender Pearl as a battery. Then imagine yourself putting a wire into that battery and taking just the tiniest sliver of power"

"Ok?"

"Open your eyes". I do and I am shocked to find that I am now in the Throne room. Herobrine and Notch were already there looking extremely shocked and confused. Vallron and I quickly transform into our human forms.

"Ok guys we need everyone here. We need to talk about 'The Prophecy of Two'. I say

"The what now?" Says Notch

"Shut up and just go and find everyone!"

"Ok ok you don't have to be so mean about it" says Notch as he too teleports away. I can sense that he teleported to his room. I assume he was going to get Three.

"I'll try to find everyone as well" said Herobrine, also teleporting away.  This time to my room. I guess to get Null, and/or Ender. Suddenly Three teleported into the Throne room with Alex. I guess I can't sense teleports that are too far away.

"so what is this 'prophecy of toes'? ARE ALL ARE TOES GOING TO FALL OF? " asked Three

"ITS 'THE PROPHECY OF TWO'! NOT THE PROPHECY OF TOES! I say

"OK ok calm down Y/N!"

"anyway we need to get EVERYONE HERE! "

"everyone? "

"yes everyone who has had anything to do with us since I came here! "

"what about that kid we picked up at McDonald's? "

"Ben? "

"yes him"

"yes being him along. Hasn't he been hanging out with the other endermen in the end? "

"yes he has" says Ender as she is teleported in by Null

"OK yes bring him in as well"

"OK I will" says Ender as she seemingly teleports.

"umm Null I thought Ender wasn't supposed to be able to teleport?"

"yes she can't in the overworld but she can teleport to the end. She can also teleport out of the end but only to the last place she was. Also unlike Endermen or Ender Titans she can teleport with people"

"oh that's cool " I say as Null teleports away with Three to go get everyone else.

"yea it is" says Ender as she teleports in with Ben standing behind her.

"so Ben how did you like the End? " I ask Ben

"it was good, although there weren't any cool Endermen" says Ben

"hmm can I trust you with a secret? "

"umm yes"

"OK come with me and I will show you"

"Ok"

"Hey umm Vallron could you please just explain to everyone what's going on while I go and fill Ben in on what's Ben happening" I ask Vallron

"Yep sure, but first I'll wait for everyone to get here". As Vallron said that, Three teleported in with Steve. 

"Ok thanks, so Ben can you come with me now please?"

"Yep". So me and Ben walked up to my room and I realized that I could still feel my Ender Pearl even in human form. I turn around to look at Ben when I get to my room. 

"Ok so Ben when I do this you can't freak out. Ok?"

"Yep"

"Ok". So I begin my transformation. This time its a little different. First I felt my skin change colour but in more of spider web pattern from my Ender Pearl. Then my fingers and toes lengthened to become giant claw. Then my head started to change shape, first the muscles in my jaw changed so that I could unhinge my jaw like endermen some times do, I actually had never done it before. Then I felt an almost pulse of power from my Ender Pearl that  spread all over my body and I looked down to realize that I was now at my natural height. Then a final burst of power from my Ender Pearl changed my eyes to a deep magenta. 

"THAT'S SO COOL, SO ARE YOU LIKE A SUPER ENDERMAN?!?!" Asked Ben

A/N ok guys thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading! Ok so sorry about this part being slightly late but last night I fell asleep wile writing it! So I completed it this morning. Also do you like me adding Ben back into the story? Also you guys should no that I am make ing this story up as I go, I only have a basic idea of the ending. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Please Vote and Comment