Part 61-The Battle Part 2

I do not own the art this person does https://www.deviantart.com/sandara/art/Fire-Breathing-Dragon-313884678 . If you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N So this is it... the end of the book. I thank you all for coming on this journey with me. It's been about a year now since I started this book. Way back at Part 1-Him. I look back on my writing then and cringe. I am Ok with admitting that at the start of the book my writing skills were terrible but they have improved! Man this is crazy to just think about. This is the last chapter. Anyway on with the story!

We watched as the last of his remains blew away in the wind. We stood up and looked around. In saw a couple players just standing there in shock. I noticed Steve running at Hero. I lifted my sword to defend him but Steve lifted his hands in a sign of peace. I quickly made a shield around the three of us and Steve started talking "Herobrine. My Brother I think we both agree that we must become allies once again. I... I am sorry. For what we did to you. Do you forgive me and Alex?"

"Of course I do Steve! So are you going to go tell your army or..." says Herobrine

"Oh yea! You know still getting used to this." Then he pointed to the shield and I quickly desummoned it and Steve still a bit wobbly took of and quickly got the attention of his army by nearly crashing into them. Then said "ARMY OF HUMANS AND MINECRAFTIANS I GUESS I AM YOUR LEADER NOW SO I NEED TO TELL YOU WE ARE WORKING WITH HEROBRINES ARMY NOW! DO NOT ATTACK THEM NOW LETS GO KICK EXPERIMENT 4S BUTT!" very loudly because magic. Then the battle drastically changed. The Chasik and everything started to fall back. I was still ripping everything apart when suddenly the ground started rumbling. I saw a shadow running at me through the crowd and recognised it as Ender. She got to me and had a scared look on her face. 

"He's coming up." She said. Then the ground shook again. I quickly realized what she is talking about. 

"HEROBRINE!" I scream. "GET THE MOBS ABOVE GROUND!" I see him turn towards me and he quickly gives the signal and I see the mobs start swarming out of the holes. They are moving too slow. I do an Ender Scream and I see the all the Ender Titans teleport to me. I quickly tell them "Get all the mobs moving faster!" They nod and teleport underground. I see the mobs start moving a hole lot faster. Then I see it an explosion of fire rock and dirt go flying up into the sky. I look back down at the source of the explosion to see the Red Dragon come rising out of the ground. It's first claw comes onto the ground and kills at least 150 people and Mobs alike. I look at Ender and she nods then she flies up into the clouds and I see a huge shadow start to grow behind the clouds. Then she lands on top of the hill crushing it to dust. Both the dragons roar at each other and Ender leaps on top of him. While the two giants fight the battle continue to rages around them. I see that the combined army became demoralized after the arrival of the Dragon and has started falling back. I do another Ender Scream and charge back into the battle. For every enemy I rip apart two more seem to appear. I have no idea where Experiment 4 is getting all these minions. I am suddenly pushed out of the way by Hydro and turn to see Ender rolling onto the spot I was just at. "Thanks Hydro!" Then I quickly stab a Chasik over her shoulder. 

"Thanks Y/ N!" She said. The she ran of into the battle. I turned back when I saw Him. He was standing at the edge of the battle making direct eye contact with me. He started walking towards me and I quickly backed up into something I glanced and saw that it was Herobrine. He was stepping out back words of a green portal. 

"What the h-" was all he could say before a green shield and a bunch of other portals formed. Out stepped the rest of the team. They all looked super confused until they saw Him and turned to fight him. I transformed into my Human form and summoned my sword and wings.

"So how does it feel... To know that you have lost?" Says Experiment 4.

"We haven't lost though." Said Three.