Part 49-Bens Secret

This is where I found the image  https://www.pinterest.com.au/abbydutcher06/ender-dragon/ . Not sure if this is the person who made it. If you are the artist and you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N Sorry for the slight delay. Anyway on with the story.

Red dragons. My mind flashed back to when I was playing Minecraft and I first heard the rumour about them being added. I was so excited! Now I feel as if its just a new obstacle. 

"So will we have to fight him?" I ask

"Yes probably." Says Notch

"Anyway I need to have a private talk with Ben and Hero for a bit so, would you mind helping the others?"

"Yea that's fine." 

"Thanks". So I beckon Ben, then we both walk up to Hero's room. I knock on the door and hear a 

"Come in". I walk in to see Hero looking at a laptop.  He looks up and seeing us shuts down the laptop and pats beside him. 

"Come here."

"Hero there is something we need to talk to Ben about."

"Well?"

"Ben. Are you not telling us something?" I ask ben

"No." He says

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"What did you shake your head at 4 for then?"

"Oh... nothing." I look at Hero for a second and we make eye contact.

"Y/ N I don't think this is the right thing to do"

"It's our only choice. We have to know."

"*Sigh* fine."  Then hero's eyes glow a bit brighter and Ben's eyes widen.

"No! Please you can't know!"

"Ben we have to do this. I am sorry. Please just tell me what you aren't telling us."

"Y/ N he is purposefully not thinking about it so it's very difficult for me to find out what it is."

"Please! You will never look at me the same again! Everybody will hate me!"

"Hero stop. Ben we would never hate you..."

"YOU WILL IF YOU FOUND OUT!"

"Please. Just tell me if you want."

"N-no." 

"*sigh* fine. But please will you eventually tell us?"

"Maybe." 

"Well anyway see you later." Ben stood up and walked out of the room"

"Well?" I ask Herobrine

"I can read his mind now if you want?"

"I don't feel ok about this but I think its the only way we are going to find out."

"Ok I will do it." Again his eyes glowed brighter and he had a concentrated look on his face. Then his face went to shock and he passed out.

"HEROBRINE!"  Then Three teleported beside me.

"What happened?"

"Bit of a long story but right now we need to get him to the hospital."

"Ok. Then he picks him up and he runs out. I quickly teleport to the hospital and prepare a bed. Then Three runs in with Herobrine. Placing him on the bed he runs over to the sink and fills up a bottle of water. Only for it to evaporate. "Y/N can you come over here and do this please?"