Part 18-MacDonalds

Ok so Macdonalds if you don't want your company in my book tell me and I will change it to something else.

A/N Ok so after this I might be changing the names of the parts to make it sound more like a book. Anyway on with the story.

I just stared, she looked different somehow. She stood up taller and she looked more confident. B/ N was standing next to 'him'.

"So Y/ N, I wasn't so defenceless either. I also have a boyfriend to protect me." B/N said 

"Why have you joined the bad guy B/N? I knew you where mean but never evil." I said

"Well from what he has told me you are the bad guys and we are the good guys" 

"Well that's like the complete opposite of the truth."

"Why's that?"

"Because that man your standing next to is a murderer."

"That-that's not true he's the good guy."

"Lets leave now, they're lying. All they say is lies." The man said

"Why?" Notch suddenly says

"YOU!" The man says

"Why are you angry with me?"

"You are the man who left me, you didn't care about me, you didn't even give me a name." 

"Why did you run away?"

"I ran away because I needed to find my purpose in life and I did. My purpose that my creator created me to do was to kill a man named Herobrine. To succeed in that task I first needed a name so I named myself 'Experiment 4' for the only reason of I was the fourth A.I. Experiment."

"Well at least I'm not the only person with bad naming skills" said Notch. I think Notch pushed the limit a little two far with that and Experiment 4 leapt on top of him. In that split second all hell broke loose. Everyone with Royal Wings summons then, including me. Herobrine summons his Storm sword, Null summons his Shadow Sword and Three his Inferno Sword (I know I am like Experiment 4 level of creativity with names!). Steve and Alex just jump into the brawl with no weaponry whatsoever. Ender transformed into this massive Dragon the size of a house. I felt a tingling in my hand and looked down to see a sword that looks like my wings, purple with magenta flames on it. I leap into the fray and first try to stab Experiment 4 but he somehow dodges it and swings back around with his grey and green sword just cutting my arm. I then see that in her battle rage Ender is just trying to kill everything that moves. I run towards B/N and dive onto her pushing her out of the way of one of Enders paws as she swipes at everyone. 

"B/ N you need to stop ok can't you see that we are the good guys?" I say

"You always where a liar Y/N" at that she and Experiment 4 disappear. 

"Ok who has injuries?" Asks Null

"I got a cut on my arm but it isn't that bad" I replied

"Still come and get it healed. You never know what was on that sword". So I walk over to Ender, who has calmed down a bit and is still in her Dragon form but her medium size one. She breaths her breath on my arm and I feel like I had new strength that I had never had before. Once everyone's wounds where healed we started to plan are very important and extravagant plan to save the world.

"Can we go to McDonalds?" Asked Herobrine

"Really Herobrine is that even a question. OF COURSE WE SHOULD GET MCDONALDS!" Replied Three

"Ok so it's agreed?"

"NO just because two people want to go the McDonalds doesn't mean that the rest of us want to!" Said Null

"Well a actually I want to go to McDonalds too because in Sweden I'm too famous to go anywhere usually" said Notch 

"What's McDonalds?" Asked Steve 

"Wait how do you not know what McDonalds is I mean even I know what McDonalds is and this is the first time I have been in this dimension" said Alex

"You no what lets just go to McDonalds, we might as well have some fun when where not saving lives." I said

"Wait so no one remembers how different to these mortals we look?" Asks Ender

"I have got that covered" Three says

Time skip

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask Three

"No, but it looks cool". We are at the moment waiting in a car that Null *cough cough* 'borrowed' we where all in our natural forms except Ender because she is looking like that time when she first kissed Null. We are all wearing suits that suit spys much more than they suit us. We also all had a pair of dark sunglasses but Herobrine and Null weren't wearing them because it really didn't help with there vision. Three somehow managed to convince them to wear them as we are walking in and slowly take them of so that would apparently look cool. 

"Three this really isn't a good idea, I mean for people to know about us, that's huge man" said Herobrine. 

"Hey it'll be fine just roll with it." And with that we walked slowly into the McDonalds wearing suits and slowly pulling of dark sunglasses. We all put in our orders and sat down on a lot of seats pulled together. The food arrives with a very nervous waiter who nearly drops Herobrines cheeseburger, Herobrine grins a little showing his pointed teeth and the waiter runs back to the counter. 

"See told you guys this would be fun" said Three

"So what are we doing now while we wait for Experiment 4 to come back and fight us again?" Asked Steve

"Well why don't we go back to Minecraft?" I ask 

"Yes that's a good idea" says Herobrine

"Ok let's go". So we finish our meal and all hold hands in a circle so we can teleport all at once. Then I feel something bump into me as we teleport back to the Nether. I turn around to see a small human child standing in the Nether looking terrified.

A/N ok so I will make a promise to try to update every weekend also I will try to change the names of the parts to make it more interesting. Any way see you later Dragon Champions!

Also please Vote and comment!