Part 5-EVERYONE SHUT UP!

Art belongs to https://www.deviantart.com/enderphoenix101/art/Entity-303-null-and-Herobrine-561172631 . Again if you do not want Mr using your art tell me and I will remove it.

A/N I AM ON A ROLE WITH THESE PARTS I MEAN 5 IN 2 DAYS I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Sorry got a bit carried away but anyway I hope you are enjoying reading this book as much as I am writing it. And now on with the story.

There was so much tension in the air I could almost see it. "Herobrine step very slowly over to me" said Null

"NOTCH DON'T YOU DARE EVEN BREATH OR I WILL PERSONALLY TURN YOU INTO ASH" yelled Three

"Herobrine, I think you have some explaining to do" I say

"HEROBRINE WHAT IS GOING ON" screamed Null

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Herobrine "JUST EVERYBODY SHUT UP!"" Ok Three, Null there has been a change of plans since you where last here we are no longer going to assassinate Notch.."

"WAIT WHAT, YOU WHERE PLANING TO ASSASSINATE ME!" Screamed Notch

"I SAID SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK" "ok so we are no longer assassinating Notch or Steve.." at that Notch opens his mouth to speak but instead found himself getting a gag made of null material stuffed in his mouth (null material is a subsistence of which Null is made off it can be anything but it always stays the same colour although null himself can change to look like a different person but only for 24 hours at a time, Null can also create objects made of null material at will).

"That should shut him up" Null says.

"As I was saying no assassination attempts on Notch or Steve as we have also agreed to become friends.."

WAIT WHAT WE HAVE ALL HATED HIM FOR YEARS AND NOW WE ARE JUST GOING TO BE FRIENDS I REFUSE THIS AND WIL.." that was all Three managed to yell before also having a gag of null material stuffed into his mouth.

"Please continue" Null calmly says.

"Right we have decided to become friends because of her" indicating to me.

"Wait what is so special about Y/N?" Asked Null

"NULL SHUT UP"" ok now can everyone please be quite so I can continue, this is Y/N as you seem to already know but what you don't know is that I saved her and she saved me..."

"Well what happened" asked Null. Herobrine gave him the Death Stare, before I step in.

"Right so Herobrine I think it would be best if I told the story....(what I say is literally the hole book up until here so if you want you can go back to the start and read it again) and that's it".

Notch, Three and Null all just stare. "Right so enough excitement for one night let's just all go to bed" I say and start walking back to bed when I get to my room I realize a problem, Null is in my room. "Ummmm Null what are you doing"

"Going to bed" He said

"This is my room"

"No it is not, I have been here wayyyyy longer than you, I mean this was my bedroom since Herobrine built the place." 

"Ok so where do I sleep"

"The bed"

"Soooo where do you sleep"

"Anywhere, although tonight I will stay away from the bed for you" then he transforms into a gas and just sort of acts like a liquid and swirls around the floor making sure he stays away from the bed, so I go to sleep. I wake up to see a pair of purple eyes looking at me from the roof. The glimpse I catch of the creature makes it look like big black lizard before it runs out the door along the roof. I look around the room to find that apparently while Null sleeps he changes into what his dream is about so I see a black unicorn prancing around the room until I manage to wake up Null using an alarm clock. "What's going on" he asks.

"I just say a black lizard with purple eyes crawl on the roof and then out the door".

"Hmmm ok we will look for it, if it is what I think it is we need to find it for its own safety." As we walk around the castle, trying along the way to wake everyone else up we don't see it anywere. Until I decide to check the kitchen and find a little girl who looks maybe 9 looking in the fridge and then grabbing some raw meat and eating it. I think as hard as you can "HEROBRINE I AM IN THE KITCHEN BUT COME IN QUIETLY" he appears silently at the door and then sees the girl he nods and 10 seconds later Null or what I think is Null flows into the room along the floor making no sounds and slowly but gently shapes himself into a platform and lifts her of the ground then things get more complicated as she flies of with these big gray and purple wings you also notice she has a similar coloured tail. We all follow her as she heads towards the front door which she opens and starts playing with the ghasts and pigmen. We are all talking quietly on how we should do this and we are in a deep conversation when all of a sudden, Three runs out of the castle yelling at the top of his voice "ENTITY 303!!!!!!" Running straight at the girl she giggles and flies up so Three runs straight under her and right over the edge and into the lava below. We all laugh (Three is immune to all heat because his powers are over fire and lava so falling into lava is just annoying to him water also just annoying because it just create a bunch of steam around him so it makes it really hard to see) as Three climes out of the lava still dripping in the stuff, I spot the girl she is now behind us and is playing with bits of smoke that are coming off Null which I assume he knows because she doesn't realise that there is a null material cage hovering above her. I give Null the thumbs up and the cage falls on top of her. Then she roars.

A/N MORE CHARACTERS the girls name is ..... You will have to find out in the next part and also I used to play World of Warcraft a lot so that is what the Leroy Jenkins reference is for but any way I know at the moment there isn't much, well Herobrine x Reader but there will be soon I am just introducing the rest of the character's ok bare with me. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Also please Vote and comment!