Part 19-The Boy

Ok so is that medium size Ender. I chose to just pick a Ender picture of this part because I thought it would it be a weird to just use a random picture of a 6 year old I got of the internet. I do not own the art this person does https://www.deviantart.com/galicja13/art/Dragon-4-HunterBright-Enderdragon-636868307 . If you do not want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N So I have changed the part names. Also from now on I will be asking a question at the end of each part. I may also add images at the start of the part for when it is needed. Anyway on with the story!

A/C =age of choice, your age in the book. Has to be a age that you would be in high school.

C.c = county choice (it can't be a Sweden or any of the surrounding countries (eg Norway)because the story would not make sense).

C.C city of choice (has to be within your country of choice and be a large city. Example if your C.c was England you could pick London) also the school you go to is in this city. You also live here

S.N= schools name. It can be made up or real. Also has to be in your C.C

"Hey its ok little one, what's your name?" I ask the kid

"M-my name's Benjamin b-but you can call me Ben." The kid replies

"Ok Ben do you play any video games" while you where talking you where thinking "he looks about 9 or 10 he should be old enough to play Minecraft"

"Y-yes I play video games"

"Yes and what's your favourite game"

"Well I really like Minecraft"

"Ok that's good. Do you recognise the place we are in now?"

"Well it sort of looks like the Nether but we aren't blocky (ok so in this book we don't look blocky but everything else does. Thinks also work a bit differently than in the game)"

"Well believe it or not but we are actually in the Nether for real"

"COOL!"

"Do you know who Notch is?"

"Yes he is the creator of Minecraft"

"Well would you like to talk to him face to face"

"Yes"

"Ok. NOTCH come over here for a second"

"Umm ok. Hi Ben how's your day been?" Asked Notch

"Well it's been great my parent took me and my brother to McDonalds and we where playing together and it was really fun..."

"Do you know where you live Ben?" Asks Notch. I am guessing he asked because we need to try and get this kid back to his parents.

"I live in C.c"

"Ok but what's your address?"

"I don't know"

"What's your schools name?"

"I go to school at S.C"

"Null can you do a quick search for that school" said Notch to Null

"Found it, its in C.C" said Null

"Wait are you Null" asks Ben

"Umm no why do you ask?"

"Because Notch just called you that"

"Ok you got me I am Null but no one else like that is here". At that particular moment Three walked over to Herobrine and called out.

"Hey Herobrine how's it going today?"