Part 21-The Date

Ok so guys this is what the Golden Restaurant

A/N so guys I have changed the cover of the book do you like it? If you have a cover that would be is better please send it to me. Anyway on with the story!

F.F=favourite food

So off we went, all three groups holding hands. Herobrine has already told me that Notch arranged for us to go into the biggest restaurant ,The golden Llama in the biggest city, Notchtropolis. I was surprised by this because well, even if Notch himself said it, no one would believe that Herobrine had changed but we still walked calmly into the city. As soon as we entered the gates people started screaming.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

"ITS HIM"

"ENTITY 303"

"NULL WILL KILL US ALL"

"ITS THE ENDER DRAGON!"

"HEROBRINE WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL"

"Wait is that Alex?"

"ALEX HAS TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE!"

"Wait who's that?"

"I don't know she do sent look Minecraftian" (In this world people can not join it as a normal world. It is like a private server except there are people who look like players but they aren't controlled by a human in real life.)

"Everyone my name is Y/N" I said

"EVERYONE THERE IS A NEW TERROR IN MINECRAFT ITS NAME IS Y/ N!"

"Oh for goodness sake this is getting out of hand" said Herobrine

"IT SPEAKS!"

"CAN ANYONE TELL US WHERE THE GOLDEN LLAMA IS?" Asks Three

"Wait why in Minecraft would you want to go there."

"Umm where going on a triple date" replies Three

"Wait that can't be right, your lying"

"And why would that be?"

"Because monsters can't love". With those three words Herobrine snapped.

"What did you say?" Herobrine asks the man who said it.

"Umm nothing"

"What did you say!"

"Please don't kill me"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

"I'm sorry please don't kill me I have a family!"Herobrine started reaching towards the man. 

"HERO STOP!" I say. 

"I-I am sorry I lost control again."

"I understand its ok"

"Umm The Golden Llama is that way" said the man

"Thanks" said Herobrine. So we continued on down the road with people either running, screaming, insulting us and even once calling the police. The police couldn't arrest us because Notch gave a order to all the police to not arrest us. We walked into The Golden Llama, who sort of accepted us, but only because Notch was willing to give them 20000 diamonds if we weren't bothered inside there restaurant. I ordered F.F, Herobrine ordered schnitzel, Null ordered sushi, Ender ordered fried noodles, Three ordered gold plated truffles just to be annoying because Notch offered to pay for everything and Alex had fish. 

"Y/N, do you like it?" Said Herobrine, gesturing to the room.

"I love it" I say

"What are we going to do after?"

"After what?"

"After everything, Experiment 4, B/ N and anything else that happens."

"I don't know"

"Maybe we could go of to some far away beach and just live out our lives"

"Yea that sounds like a good idea"

"I want to leave civilization"

"Yea, I don't think we will ever fit in"

"Why are we trying to stop Experiment 4?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean, if we went of into the jungle he would properly just leave us alone"

"He would kill so many people though"

"Yea and those people want us dead"

"Its the right thing to do"

"Yea I suppose so"

"We hear Alex give a small gasp and we turn around to see that Three is on one knee with holding a box with a ring in it.

"Alex will you marry me?" Three asks

"Yes Three, yes I will marry you" says Alex

"Well that was quick" I whisper to Herobrine

"Y/ N I know we can't get married because you are only A.C but..."

"I understand, maybe we can get married later in life"

"Anyway let's get back to our food." For the rest of the evening it was extremely awkward. Null and Ender had to leave early to go and hatch the egg, Alex and Three went to the nearest church to arrange the marriage. So Herobrine and I decided to go for a walk in Notchtropolis. We walk down one street where people start throwing stuff at us but luckily Herobrine makes a lightning shield around us. As we get further and further out of town people become less and less aggressive toward a us until finally a little girl comes up to us and asks us who we are. We replied with Herobrine and Y/N. She says that she has heard of us but we can stay at her house for the night if we want. We kindly accept her offer. We enter the house and instantly we noticed that there was no one else was living there.

"Where are her parents?" you asked Herobrine telepathicly.

"I don't know but I can sense that she is hiding something" says Herobrine also telepathicly.

"My parents left me in the woods." said the girl

"well that got dark real quick" said Herobrine

"wait a second you heard us didn't you" I said

"yes what's wrong with that"

"OK so quick question, can you do anything strange or cool?"

"yea look what I can do!". At that she puts out her hands and makes a cube of floating water.

A/N So I have done this chapter also if you want updates more regularly please tell me. Also I am going to start a new book about poetry THAT BOOK WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY JUST WHENEVER I COME UP WITH A NEW POEM! Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Also please Vote and comment!