Part 47-More Info on Jack

I dont think that this is who created the art but if the artist doesnt want me using your art please tell me and I will take it down. This is where I found it. https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/413768284489946650/ .

A/N Not much too say. Anyway on with the story!

"So, I am guessing from the way that you are acting you wiped out these 'Alpha Ender Titans'?" I say

"Yea along those lines. I am truly sorry but at the time the Ender Titans where still going on rampages. So I went to the End and told them that for their crimes I would remove their leaders. Now back then Ender Titans roamed in packs and at the lead of each was a Alpha Ender Titan. So I went into the code and put all of the Alpha Ender Titans into one of the rooms that I make A.I. in but it was a whole lot bigger. Then I forgot about them and when the Ender Titan attacks stoped soon after I just thought that because of the loss of leadership they had just broken up and where fighting each other but of course now I know that they where looking after the baby Ender Dragons."

"So how am I one now?"

"Well as far as I can tell the only way new Alpha Ender Titans where created was when a Alpha Ender Titan bit a Ender Titan. So I have no idea how you became one." Then I remembered something I was not looking forward to telling Notch.

"Umm Notch. So I need to tell you something..."

"Yes Y/ N?"

"I-I know what happened to your arm."

"Well I do to. It was disconnected from my body."

"No but like where the actual arm went."

"So where did it go?"

"Ok so long story short. Experiment 4 has it and he cut of his arm so I guess he means to connect your arm to his body." 

"Ok so Experiment 4 just went from 'dangerous enemy' to literal 'hi I will now breath and destroy the universe by accident'."

"Also just before I was knocked unconscious and turned into an Alpha, I was hit in my side by an huge amount of power."

"Yea he was probably using my powers."

"Well  that's not good."

"Ok well anyway I need to go check on Ben."

"oh yea. Can I go come with you?"

"Sure." So we walk to Ben's room and we knock on the door and we hear from within.

"come in." we enter and see Ben sitting on his bed holding the green dagger in his hands. While his lime green wings where folded messily on his back.

"Hey ben."

"Why are your eyes purple?"

"oh nothing important."

"Ok. My feathers are all messy. I know birds would like preen it or something but how do I do it?"

"To be onest I have no idea, usualy i just imagine my wings going away and then when I summon them again they are fixed."

"Yea I cant figure out how to desummon my wings."

"Ok well anyway I was talking to Hydro earlier and she said she had a lead on Jack so I need to go to talk to her."

"Ok, you go Y/N I am going to stay here and have a quick talk to Ben."

"Ok. See you later." I leave closing the door behind me, then I walk down to the pool and I find Hydro there in her dolphin form. "HYDRO!" I see the dolphin look towards me and then swim over to the side if the pool. Then it dives under the water and there is a shimmer and Hydro comes leaping out onto the ground next to me.

"Ok so I think I know where Jack is." she says

"Where?"

"Ok so its not exact but I know that he is in Minecraft."

"How did you find out that?"

"Well I, with the help of Null managed to hack into the security cameras of the McDonald's that he went missing in. In the footage I see Ben and a kid who looks almost identical to Ben who I think is Jack. So they are looking around and Ben leaves Jack at a table while he goes up to the counter and started talking to the cashier. Then a man in a trench coat walks in scans the room and spotting Jack walks straight over to him and offered something. Then he points to a car in the car park and says something to him. Then Jack walks out to the car with the man, then the man unlocks the car and Jack opens the boot and reaches for something. Then there is a green flash and both the man and Jack are gone. Then I looked back at the cashier and it seems that Ben has realized that Jack is missing. Then he sits at the table glancing at the bathroom. Then we enter and go through that whole thing and he starts to walk towards the exit and at the point when he brushed up against you is when Notch teleports us back here.

"Hmm so what makes you think he is in Minecraft?"

"Well I mean where else can you teleport too?"

"Good point, we also need to think about how this man was able to teleport in the first place."

"Yes..." Then I hear Null speak telepathicly.

"Hey uh guys can you come down to the meeting room for a sec?"

"Ok Null we are coming." So me and Hydro run down there and we see Null at one if the seats with a laptop.

"Guys. There was more footage"

"what happened after we left?"

"Well the guy came back and walked through the chaos of people trying to figure out how a bunch of strange creepy people just disappeared in a flash of golden light. He looked at the table that Jack had been sitting at. Then walked up to the cashier that Ben had talked too and talked to her about something. She pointed at the spot that we had teleported from. Then he slams his fist down in the counter. Finally he stops in the middle of the McDonald's and looks towards the camera. Then he disappears in a flash of light. The quiality is pretty terrible but I think I can enhance it to see the mans face."

"Yes please do that."

"Ok so if I do this and a bit of that, and do stuff. Then... There so do you know who this is?" I look at the face and I know immediately who it is. I don't want to belive it but I know it to be true.

"It is Experiment 4."

"Oh My God I Have Waited So Long For You To Figure This Out. Are You Really This Terrible? Anyway Yes It Was Me Who Kidnapped Jack And Nearly Ben!" We hear from behind us.

A/N yes i know that he has done this before but it is less cliche and more like 'thats his thing'. Anyway sorry for the delay I have actually been also working on a original story I have been writing, Its called Twins. If you could just hive it a shot please do I am planning on continuing it so please just read the first chapter! Also the amazing cover art is again by the incredible Gamer_Poky! Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Please Vote and Comment!