Part 25-HOW SMALL IS YOUR BRAIN!

I do not own the art it belongs to this person https://www.deviantart.com/inkydragon02/art/Baby-Ender-Dragon-576447839 . If you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N ok guys so I have nothing to say. Anyway on with the story!

"You" says Vallron

"Me?" Says Steve

"STEVE RUN HE IS OUT FOR REVENGE ABOUT THE THING" I scream

"What thing?"

"REALLY HOW SMALL IS YOUR BRAIN!"

"My brain is not small!"

"Well than run like your life depends on it, because it does!"

"Umm ok?". Than Steve turns and walks out of the room. Then Vallron runs up to Steve and grabs him. "Hey put me down, what did I do?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DID I DO?" Screamed Vallron

"No for real what did I do?"

"OH I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE!"

"How did I destroy your life, your human I help humans"

"HOW DARE YOU!" At that Vallron started to change into his Titan form.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU DUDE!"

"You are the one!"

"The one what..... oh that thing" he says as Vallron finishes transforming.

"You are the one that destroyed my friends and maybe even my family"

"Umm I can't understand you"

"Oh right umm Vallron unless you want to transform back I will translate for you" I say

"Don't worry I will transform back" says Vallron. He transforms back but as he does he slams Steve up against a wall holding him by the front of the shirt. "Now we talk about what your long deserved punishment should be."

"Umm well can we talk about this?" Says Steve

"No"

"Wait I need to ask a question?" I say

"Yes?"

"The egg you mentioned, what happened to it?"

"Can we talk about this in private?"

"Yes we can talk in the hospital"

"Ok". So we walk back into the hospital but only after Vallron insisted on locking Steve in a closet. 

"So the egg?"

"Yes the egg well where did I leave of my story?"

"Only you and the egg where left."

"Ahh yes. Well as I was running ( I should probably mention in this book enderman and Ender Titans can not teleport with another creature, this does not include plants) I heard he running after me. I felt the egg quiver in my arms which is a very good sight that they are about to hatch. Now isn't a good time to hatch I say to it. I look ahead and see the portal about 10 meters away. I reached the portal and put the egg into it. Then I felt a burning pain go across my back as he cut me with his sword. I fell into the portal and when I reached the Overworld there sat a baby Ender Dragon covered in slime and eggshell. I pick up the egg shells and tell the baby to hide in the corner of the cave that the portal is in. It does what I tell it to do and it hides in a little hole at the back of the cave. I knew at that point that this would be the last time I would see it so I gave it a name 'Ender' to symbolize its heritage. Then I put the eggshell back together as best as I could. Then he came through the portal and I ran out of the cave and Steve followed me, thinking I still had the egg. I ran to a cliff and pretended to be cornered. He grinned at me and than pushed me to the ground and kicked the empty egg out of my hands and of the cliff. I pretended to cry in horror. Then I teleported away back to the cave only to find that Ender wasn't there, for the next 60 years I searched the world to try and find it but there was no trace. I feared that it had died. I decided to just go live out my days in a cave and I found a nice one with the only way in through a flooded tunnel. I stayed there for I guess 40 years or so until one night when it was the full moon I just let my instincts take over so I could just think. That's when you somehow came into my cave and my instincts instantly thought back to when we would pillage towns and bite people to turn them into other Ender Titans. I lost control because I hadn't had any contact with anyone for nearly 40 years. So I bit you and now your a Ender Titan."

"That is a amazing story"

"Umm thanks?"

"By the way I want to show you something"

"Ok?"

"Just turn into your Titan form and close your eyes"

"Ok" he said wile doing that. Than I lead him up to my room and I ask him to wait out side wile I go in. Luckily Ender is inside.

"Hey Ender" I say

"Y/ N are you ok now?" Says Ender

"Yes. No. Sort of. But any way I need you to meet someone ok?"

"Umm ok?". Than I tell her to close her eyes and turn into her natural Dragon form. Then I go and get Vallron and tell him to close his eyes. Finally they are standing right in front of each other. 

"Ok guys open your eyes" I say to both of them

"Ender?" Says Vallron

"Vallron?" Says  Ender

"Ohh my you've grown so much."

"I remember you"

"I thought you where dead" they both say at the same time.

"Well i will leave you guys to your family reunion. Wait I just remembered Ender how did the egg go?

"The hatching went really well, do you want to come meet them?"

"Yes of course". So Ender, Vallron and me all walk over to the bathroom of my room. When we open the door a little grey whirlwind rushes out and around our head before zooming all around the room. 

"Tri come here right now." Then the little grey whirlwind zoomed over to Ender and stopped just in front of her. I could now clearly see the three heads of the Wither properly now. "Ok so Y/ N this is Troy, Reed and Igor. They can't talk yet although they seem to understand people. Also Vallron meet your grandsons I suppose technically." 

"Umm maybe we should go down and save Steve?" I say

"Why what happened to him?" Asks Ender

"You should ask your 'father'."

"Vallron what happened?"

"Umm I locked him in a closet" says Vallron

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?".

"You know I'm just going to leave this conversation if you don't mind" I say

"Yea that's fine". So I leave the room closing the door behind me. Then I decide to do some research into how to beat Experiment 4.

A/N ok guys so I have decided that after this book is finished I will make a Herobrines Daughter book. Unless you want me to do 'The adventures of Vallron' which would be set during the 60 years that he looked for Ender. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Please Vote and Comment