Part 42-Story of Steve

I am not sure if I ever posted a picture of Hydro so here's one. If this is a picture from a anime I am sorry I know basically nothing about anime. This is where I found the image https://weheartit.com/entry/229016910 . I don't own it. If the owner doesn't want me using there image just tell me and I will take it down.

A/N very sorry for not posting. I was feeling unwell and couldn't write. Anyway on with the story.

Y/A= your age. Has to be the same age you where at the start of the book.

Three and I walked around for a bit until I saw a door that looked really new. The door was made of spruce wood and had some intricate patterns on it made of obsidian. When I knocked I heard Alex's voice come from inside.

"Come in!" Me and Three walked in and the first thing that happened was Three was tackled to the floor by Alex. When I looked down I saw that Alex was crying and Three was just lying on the floor in shock. "I MISSED YOU! I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN HE TOOK YOU. I THOUGHT I MIGHT NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"I can't breath" I hear Three say.

"oh whoops" Alex said as she got off of him.

"anyway do you know where Steve is?" I say

"oh yea his room is just down the hall"

"thanks"

"So when did you get back?" Asked Alex to Three

"Wait did Herobrine tell no one?" I asked

"Tell what?"

"Umm maybe you should ask him..."

"Ok?"

"Anyway I'm going to go talk to Steve"

"Ok bye!"

"Bye". So I left the room and I look down the hall and see a blue and cyan door. I walk over to it and I start to hear something coming from inside. It sounded like music and as I got closer I realized that Steve was singing. I open the door and saw that Steve was looking in a mirror and singing to himself VERY badly. I quickly asked Null to come over here with a camera. When Null got here and saw Steve he nearly burst out laughing but managed to contain himself and started filming. (You can pretend he was singing whatever song you like but it's funnier if its a song that is not ment to be sung with a deep voice. I personally imagine Shower by Becky G). When he finished the song he turned around and his face went from happy to horrified in 2 seconds. 

"Please tell me you didn't see that" he says quietly. Then Null starts playing back the video. "NOOOOO! DELETE THAT!"

"Nope" says Null and teleports away

"And there goes any sort of respect anyone had for me"

"Hey don't worry we all get caught doing embarrassing things sometimes"

"Herobrine doesn't. It always seems like its 'herobrine this' or 'herobrine that' he just seems so perfect. Well except for the fact that he doesn't have eyes."

"Can I tell you a secret"

"What?"

"You have to promise that you won't tell anyone about this"

"Ok I promise"

"Herobrine sleeps with a Teddy Bear"

"WHAT!"

"Yea I walked into his room once and he was asleep with a Teddy Bear"

"Ok in would love to tell everyone but I promised so I won't"

"Thanks. Anyway I actually cam here to ask you something"

"What?"

"Well it was recently brought to my attention that know one has any idea how you wiped out the Ender Dragons or why for that matter"