Part 59-Story Time

Hero, Three and Null before they where the good guys. You will see what I mean in this chapter. I don't own the art this person does https://www.deviantart.com/alexandlucy/art/Herobrine-Entity303-I-Null-Png-761047882 . If you don't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down. Also tell me if you find this too gory!

A/N Haven't got anything to say. Ok? Anyway on with the story!

I had begun my training with Null for my Alpha Magic and it was going great. I had pretty good control over it although sometimes I lost control when I was feeling very emotional. I had also been doing weapon training with Three. He helped me use my Royal sword better and showed me a little trick where I can run my hand over a bow and focus my power on it to make it a Royal Bow. So now I can summon one of those. I had just finished up on my training for the day when I had a spider come over too me. "Queen! King Herobrine requests your presence." It says

"Where is he?" I ask

"In his private training quarters." I look at it in confusion before it then says. "It's the room on the left of his bedroom.

"Ok thanks!" So I teleport up to the entrance to his room and see a door to the left. I enter it and see Herobrine using a punching bag. His back was too me but I could see he was very sweaty and had been here a while. I cleared my throat and he turned to me. He seemed tried. Not just physically but mentally. I walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He walked me over to a bench on the edge of the room. We sat down and we stared at each other for a while before he said.

"What I am about to tell you is a secret that I have not shared with a lot of people."

"Ok."

"I have not even told Three and Null. Although Null figured it out on his own but I know that Three doesn't know."

"What is it?"

"Ok so people with Royal Wings..."

"Yes?"

"*sigh* we have some other powers."

"Ok, like what"

"Well for one we can create portals."

"That's cool."

"Anyway I don't think Experiment 4 knows this yet so we can use it as an edge in the fight."

"What about Notch?"

"Yes he probably knows."

"Quick question"

"Yes?"

"What are Royal Wings. Like where do they come from?"

"Well Royal Wings are a collection of your most pure elements. Like what colour represents you. Yours are magenta mine are white. They also usually copy your powers if you have any. That's why mine have lightning. As for where they come from we have no idea. I know that I got mine when I first used my powers against someone. You got yours when Three theorized that you had them. Three got his when he first met Null..."

"How did you three meet? I don't think I have heard that story."

"Well I know that they met each other first. So I heard this part of the story from them. So they think that Null was created first. He says that the first thing he remembers is floating in a mass of code. Then seeing a person who looked similar to him except compete white. Like the complete opposite of Null. Anyway when he got close to it they attacked him. We later think that this thing he saw was probably an antivirus. Anyway he ran. He doesn't remember much after that because its all a blur but he knows that he must have jumped from one computer to the next until he ended up in Notchs computer. When he discovered Minecraft. He was fascinated and watched Notch add more and more features until one-day when he was looking through the camera on the computer he witnessed Notch transport himself to this world Null followed him. Now Null won't tell me how Notch does it but I would assume its similar to how I brought you here. Anyway when he got here he explored the world. Now let's quickly tell Three's story. We think he was created while Null was sitting in Notchs computer. He woke up in the middle of a forest in this world. All the trees textures where glitching and Three panicked when he saw it and set it on fire. Which created a huge forest fire that Null just happened to nearly die in. As they both ran out of the forest that ran right into each other. They looked at each other and suddenly Null grabbed Three and summoning his Royal winnings flew out of the fire and onto a mountain. I heard from Null that Three just stared in awe at him and reached out to touch his wings and as soon as he touched them he passed out and got his own Royal Wings. Then after they did a bunch of trolling by Null teaching Three how to go into the Minecraft game and join people's games. Anyway on one of these expeditions they joined a game which I was in. Now back then I... wasn't the nicest guy. So I was running through a server striking everybody with lightning. Anyway I paused when I saw Null because he had white eyes like me. I went over to him and we started talking then I noticed that the house in the distance just exploded. I asked Null about it and he just said it was his friend Entity 303. When I met him we instantly hit of because of our shared love for blowing things up. Anyway for a few years after that that's basically all we did. Troll everyone we came across. Then Notch got in the picture. After he realized that his old A.I experiment had been responsible for all the complaints from players he wanted me out of the picture so when we where back in this world celebrating he teleported in and attacked us. Three nearly died that day. He was in a coma for 3 weeks. During that time I was plotting with Null for our revenge against Notch. When Three was fully healed I asked then to try to assassinate Notch. They failed. He had too many protections. We tried for so long until finally I found out something. Notch had created Steve. I ordered Three and Null to bring him here. So they kidnapped him. When I first saw him I was confused. Why would Notch make an almost exact replica of someone he hates? Then I came to the realization that Steve was ment to replace me. When Steve saw me for the first time he freaked out, he was terrified. Apparently Notch had told him that he was the only A.I experiment. So it was a bit of a shock. Anyway Notch eventually came and rescued him. Then after a long time of not doing much I sent Three and Null out on one last try to assassinate Notch and Steve. While they where doing this I decided to visit Notchs home world. When I got there I was very confused I wandered around for a while before seeing a beautiful girl and I felt something in my heart that I hadn't felt before. Love. Then you know the story from there."

"Wow. You have had an exciting life."

"Yea I suppose I have."

"Anyway we got of topic. There is one more thing you should know about the world."

"What?"

"There is magic. Not just like my powers but like spells and stuff."

"So like the enchantment in the game."

"Yes like them although you usually just focus on what you want to happen although it can be very dangerous so I don't want you to use this all the time. Anyway the reason I am telling you this is because I have reason to believe that 4 knows about this he may try and use it against us so I want you to learn how to block spells."

"Ok! That sounds like a good idea."

"Good I will train you right up until when we have to leave for the battle."

"When is the battle?"

"In 12 hours."

A/N So what do you think of Threes and Nulls backstory? I hope you like them! Anyway this chapter is a bit longer than usual so that's cool. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Please Vote and Comment!