Part 39-Christmas Special (Attack of the Fan Girls)

This is where I found the image https://www.paigeeworld.com/feed/tag/Creeper . If you don't want me using it please tell me and I will take it down.

A/N sorry for this part being late I am working with Gamer_Poky on something. Also this is not Canon to the story its just something fun. Also just pretend that 4 only does Pranks and stuff but people still hate him. Also I don't have anything against fan girls and fan boys but in this chapter I'm talking about those REALLY crazy ones. Anyway on with this Christmas special!

I was sitting in my room in Herobrines Castle thinking about kittens.  I had been talking to myself about baby animals and their cuteness for the past 5 hours because I was bored. 

"Kittens are really cute but so are puppies... I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH IS CUTER!" I said out loud to myself.

"Y/ N are you ok?" I hear Null say. I look up to see Null just casually sitting upside down on the roof.

"NULL... HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?"

"The past 5 hours"

"Please don't tell anyone about me having a bit of a moment..."

"Well actually if you looked behind you you would realize that everyone already knows..." I turn around to see everyone sitting there. Herobrine had a camera and looked like he had been recording the whole time.

"OH MY GOD GUYS WHY ARE YOU ALL SO CREEPY SOMETIMES!"

"I'm telling you it was Threes idea." Said Alex

"ALEX WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OF COURSE IT WASN'T ME IT WAS NULLS IDEA" said Three

"Hey it wasn't me it was Herobrines idea" said Null

"Wait what! It wasn't me it was Notches Idea!" Said Herobrine

"No it wasn't it was Steve's Idea" said Notch 

"Vallrons Idea" said Steve

"Nope it was Ben's idea" says Vallron

"N-no it wasn't it was Tri's idea" says Ben. Troy just stared at Ben and then Reed nodded towards Ender

"Hey us bosses are me t to stick together and anyway it wasn't my idea it was Hydros idea" says Ender

"No it wasn't it was Alex's Idea" says Hydro

"Oh for goodness sakes you people it was me!" We all turn around to see 4 just hovering in front of me. 

"Anyway guys i was thinking in my world it would be Christmas tomorrow..." I say

"Whats Christmas?" Asks Steve

"Well it's similar to Notchmas" says Notch

"OK JUST A SECOND NOW FIRST YOUR CAPITAL CITY AND NOW A HOLIDAY! WHAT OTHER THINGS HAVE YOU NAMED AFTER YOURSELF!" I say

"Well there's McNotchs..."

"I OFFICIALLY GIVE UP!"

"There is also a book series called Harry Notch". At that point I passed out. I woke up in the hospital with a very concerned Herobrine looking down at me. 

"Hey Y/ N so we looked into what Christmas was and we decided to celebrate it so we all got you presents" says Herobrine

"Thanks Hero" I say

"Also its Christmas day..."

"WAIT WHAT! I HAVEN'T GOT ANYONE PRESENTS!"

"I can show you where the mall is in Notchtropolis if you want"

"OH YES THANK YOU! We need to go now if I'm going to have enough time to buy everyone's presents!"

"Ok let's go!". So me and Herobrine teleported to the entrance of the mall and sneaked inside. I quickly brought some sunglasses for Herobrine. Then we walked into the shop's. First brought a really cool looking t-shirt that had lightning bolts on it for Herobrine. (This is the shirt). 

Star Eyes A Herobrine x Reader Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें