Part 29-Fregan

Ok so guys I used the image from this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AHMefR_VgQ . If you don't want me using it tell me and I will take it down.

A/N ok so guys I am going to add Ben back into the story soon. Anyway on with the story!

The thought had never occurred to me that there where other Ender Titans. I had just assumed that it was only me and Vallron. Of course thinking about it now, it didn't make any sense. I thank Webs and transform into my human form. I continue towards the end of the market luckily no one else bothered me. Then I see it. I can't immediately tell if its male or female. I walk over to it and then I smell something. The smell makes my mouth water and my stomach growl. I haven't even seen this fruit before but I just seem to instinctively know that that smell is a Chorus Fruit. I calm my stomach down and walk over to the Ender Titan. "Excuse me but I would like some Chorus Fruit" I say. It turns towards me and I can now tell its male. 

"I don't sell Chorus Fruit" he says

"But Webs told me that you sell it"

"She must have been lying"

"What's that delicious smell then?"

"Come with me"

"Why?"

"Just do it"

"Umm ok?". So he beckons me into his shop and goes into the back. I enter and am immediately grabbed and my mouth is covered. 

"I am only going to ask a few yes or no questions ok?". I hear his voice say. I nod. "Ok so first can you understand me?" I nod. "Ok second do you know that Chorus Fruit is deadly poisonous to humans?". I shake my head. "Ok third, for this one I am going to uncover your mouth ok just don't scream. Ok who are you?" Then he uncovers my mouth and I turn around and take a step back. 

"My name is Y/ N what's yours?" I ask

"My name Fregan (pronounced free g ah n). Now what are you?"

"I'm an Ender Titan too"

"How can I believe you"

"Is there room in here to transform?"

"Yes"

"Ok". Then I transform into my Titan form.

"Ok I believe you. So what did you want with the Chorus Fruit?"

"I was told that I could learn to teleport is if I gorge myself on Chorus Fruit before going to bed on a new moon".

"That is true. Why do I not recognise you from the incident?"

"I only became an Ender Titan about 2 weeks ago"

"Who bit you?"

"His name was..."

"It was me" I hear Vallron say from the entrance to the shop.

"Hey Vallron..." said Fregan

"Hey Fregan"

"I haven't seen you since the incident"

"I... lost myself"

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes I got better"

"Did yours get away?"

"Sort of...."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"Well we got out of the portal but then we had to separate"

"Why?"

"She hatched"

"Hmm unlucky timing"

"Yes it was but it also let me get away"