Part 7-The Unknown POV

I know it has nothing to do with the story but I found more adorable drawings of a baby Ender! Art does not belong to me it belongs to this person https://www.deviantart.com/katemaximova/art/Ender-Dragon-451503724 . If you do not want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N I know you are all probably really exited to see what happens between Null and Ender. I might also had another character but we will see muuuuuuuuuaaaaa. But for now on with the story.

We all stare in shock as Null and Ender kissed, might I say Null looking shocked as well. As they pulled apart Null just looked shocked and then suddenly disappeared. "NO! " yells Ender. "We have to find him"

"Where could he have gone?" I ask

" He isn't in the Nether I would sense him" said Herobrine. I can see he was starting to panic.

"He isn't in The End either one of my endermen would tell me" said Ender.

"The Overworld... he's gone to the Overworld" Said Three.

"THE IDIOT DOESN'T HE KNOW HOW RECOGNISABLE HE IS!" Screamed Herobrine.

"Calm down he is not that stupid he can look like a different person for 24 hours at a time before he has to rest for the same amount of time" said Three "but that will also make it super hard for us to find him because we don't have anything that can help us track him"

"Actually we do" says Notch. We all turn around to see what he says. "Well I can only sense the region that he is in but I do know someone who is in that region who could find him"

"Who is he" Asks Ender.

"More like who is she" Notch grinned as he replied.

Unknown POV

As I chop down some more trees I think about that man I saw running towards the town I didn't think anything of it at the time but when the Royal Guard of Notch ride into the same town 10 minutes later you start to think about these things. When I get back to my house I see a person I haven't seen in all long time "Steve is that you?" the person turns around but it isn't Steve. When I see him I run back to the forest where I have a stash of supplies in case something like this happened but I had never expected to see 'him' waiting at my front door. As soon as I grab my supplies I run straight to the town and start yelling for the guard "Yes, what is it?" He asks

"I have just seen 'him'" I say

"Are you sure it was him"

"Yes sir it was 'him'"

"SOUND THE ALARMS!" He yells to one of the guards in the bell tower. As you hear the bell ringing all the people start running to there houses as the gate that is the only entrance to the town starts to close I see a small child maybe 5 start running towards the gate. She'll never make it so I run at the gate running out and grabbing the girl turning around the gate is only half a meter of the ground and closing fast so I slide the girl along the ground and under the gate just before it closes. I keep looking at her until I see a woman who I assume is her mother run up to her crying and pick her up hugging her. I ask the guard on top of the wall to open the gate but he says " I'm real sorry but the gates jammed so unless you can find a way over which we won't stop you doing but I am warning you the wall was made to be impenetrable". Then I see him, the man the one the royal guards where chasing, standing just behind the reunited mother and daughter. He looks at me and for a second our eyes meet then they turn white just for a second, only I see it. That's when I realize I just trapped them in there with 'him'. I have to run while I still can, I mean I would help them but as the guard said the wall's impenetrable I can't help them so I might as well save myself so I run of to my house which is only up on a hill a bit outside town. Now that I know 'he' is in town my house should be safe. As I walk in the front door I check everything is there, it is, not a single thing stolen or even touched. As I go up to my room I realize its almost midday but I'm so tired I decide to have a power nap for 30 minutes as I get to my room something feels off. I turn around but nothing's there. I must be freaking myself out so I just go to bed but I hold my diamond sword while I sleep just in case.

Herobrines POV

She looks scary while she sleeps so I leave her and go to search the town I 'borrow' a hoodie from her and use the hood to cover my face as much as possible and teleport into a back ally in town which was fortunately empty as I walk around town I realize I must stand out because everyone else his hiding in there houses then I realize there hiding from me so I decide to have a bit of fun.

Unknowns POV (same person as before)

A scream wakes me up I look outside to see smoke coming from the gate to the village and I realize I can now help them, grabbing my enchanted diamond sword I run back down towards the gate and into the village. There was damage everywhere but somehow no one was hurt but I keep looking for the man I had seen before and then finally I spot him running like the cowered he is away from the gate and into a back alleyway and then I hear him face plant straight into the wall I new was there I turn the corner to find him unconscious on the ground so I drag him back to my house, no one gives me a funny looks, there all to busy trying to fix the damage as I get the man into my room I put him on the bed. I look at him for a bit and realize he is a lot younger then I thought Maybe 15 or 16 then I see him groan and starts to open his eyes I quickly hide in my closest with the door only open slightly so I can see him, then he starts talking to himself. "Ohhh what have I done how will she ever forgive me now, I could go back but what if she doesn't like me any more I mean we had only just met and she kissed me". Then he starts crying now that wouldn't be unusual if the tears weren't pure black. As he cries I notice parts of is body start to go black first his chest and then it slowly starts spreading until he is completely black then he stops and looks up making eye contact with me. "AHHHHH" he screams before diving under your bed. 

"Ummmm are you ok" I ask.

"Who are you" he asks

"My name is Alex" in reply

A/N ALEX  YAY anyway I always wanted to from the start of making this book wanted to include both Steve and Alex. Also I might if this book gets enough reads make a one page info sheet on each character with stuff like backstory, powers, crush stuff like that but tell me what you think. I just checked the stats for this book and apparently we had our first reader! The person was from the USA and I know the book says that there are like 45 reads but for some reason it counts when I read the book so any way thank you whoever that was and anyway see you later Dragon Champions!

Also please Vote and comment!