Part 50-The Player

This us where I found the image http://minecraft.novaskin.me/gallery/tag/jacket . Not sure if this person made it. If the artist doesn't want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N GUYS WE HAVE REACHED 50 CHAPTERS! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME! Now unfortunately this book does have to end soon and people have voted to have a sad ending with a sequel. So that's good. Also in this world Elytra just work like normal wings, so like you can't only glide you can go up and accelerate. Anyway on with the story!

We all joined hands and stood in a line, even Notch Steve and Alex joined in! Then Herobrine says "Those who have wings SUMMON THEM! If the mobs what a show then a show they will get!" Then he summons his storm wings. I summons mine next then Notch. Null and Three summons there's next. Then I turn and gasp. Hydro is standing there. Also looking very shocked. She had these beautiful wings that looked like they where made of pure floating water. I looked further along the line and I saw Vallron with black bat like wings. Then I saw Steve and Alex both attach Elytra to their backs. Ender had turned into her human form but still had her Dragon wings. We all took of and I saw that as well as me, Notch. Hero, Three and Null where having a trail and glowing in their colours. I telepathically talked to everyone else except for Alex and Steve.

"Guys if you focus on what your Wings represent and imagine it spreading all over your body you will make a trail like us." They nod and I see Vallron make a grey and dark purple trail. Then Ender makes a dark purple trail. Finally I see Hydro make a turquoise trail. We all fly around making patterns with our trails until we all fly out side into the open air of the Nether. We all fly in a sort of formation down to just above the lava and then just in time we see a ghast and see do a loop over it. It screeches at us. Which I know actually means sorry. We continue flying until we see something very unusual. It looked like what you would expect a players skin to look like.  It was standing on a nether fortress bridge over a lava lake.

"Notch I thought you said Players couldn't join here?" I say

"Well they can't because this isn't technically part of the game. It's a whole different universe. It just looks and mostly acts like the game. This was basically where I created all the feature to make sure they worked and then implementing them into the game."

"Ok. So how did a player get here?"

"I don't know but if they are here. They are very confused because they would have to be actually here like you."

"Ok, do you want to go down and talk to him?"

"No if I go down they will just freak out and probably faint, while if say for example Herobrine went down they would be terrified and just leave. Then once they leave I will just get him back to your world."

"Ok, well Herobrine are you going down there?"

"Hmf fine." Then he does his classic lightning bolt teleport in front of the player and brings our what seems to be his pickaxe. The player freaked out a bit more thank expected and runs of the bridge and starts falling into the lava. 

"NOOOOO!" Screams Notch as he dives after the player. He catches him just after his leg grazed the lava. The player starts screaming as his leg catches fire. Hydro quickly flies over and puts it out with her water powers. Unfortunately the players leg was really badly burned. The player had fainted at this point and Notch put him down on one of the bits of land and him and Ender started to heal his leg. After we healed him Notch picked him up and teleported back to the hospital. I looked over to where Hero had been and I saw him sitting on the edge of the bridge. I flew over to him and sat next to him, he seemed sad so I wrapped my wing around him. He looked over at me and then put his head on my shoulder.

"Hero, it wasn't your fault..."

"No, it was Notchs fault..."

"No, Hero it wasn't anyone's fault. It was an accident."

"No it was Notch. He told me to go over there and scare the player. I did what I was told. Someone nearly died!"

"Look let's just go back because right now we are waiting for the player to wake up so we can ask him how they got here."

"Ok. So let's head back." So we get up and fly back to the castle. We get to the hospital and the player is still unconscious. I decide that since everyone us here I will break the news about Ben.

"Ok so guys something very sad has happened."

"What?" Asks Ender

"Ben has ran away."

"WHAT WE HAVE TO GO FIND HIM!" Says Notch

"Wait. Herobrine has something to say."

"Yes, he had a good reason to run away, which before you ask I will not tell you because he asked that I don't tell anyone because we would hat him. Trust me you might not hate him but you wouldn't trust him." Everyone was silent for a second.

"Well can we like leave something for him in a place that would help him. Like some supplies or something?" Asked Alex

"No because he probably wouldn't accept it anyway because he would think we would track him somehow with it."

"Yea your right. Man what could he know that would make us not trust him."

"It's something that makes it so he can't even trust himself and I thinks that's the reason he left."

"Oh..." Then I hear a sound of a sword being unsheathed. I turn around to find a diamond sword at my throat.

"D-don't come near me... I-I will let her go when I get out!" The player said while not sounding so confident. I just sigh and give an Ender Scream. Which I was actually sort of surprised worked while I was in my human form. He fell back in shock and I turned while simultaneously transforming into my Titan form. I had to bend over to fit in this room. So I ended up leaning over him. The fear in his eyes was so real I felt really bad. I transformed back but summon my royal wings. He quickly stood up. "W-WHAT ARE YOU?"

"I am a Alpha Ender Titan!"

A/N Ok so guys I am going to go back and make it so that those people that came from Birch just went back because they really don't need to be part of the story. Anyway see you later Dragon Champions!