Part 53- You are no Brother of Mine.

I found the image here: https://www.deviantart.com/annkh-redox/art/Notch-vs-Herobrine-The-Light-in-the-Dark-510642149 . I do not own the image, if you do not want me using your art tell me and I will take it down.

A/N I haven't got anything to say, so anyway on with the story!

I stare into those black eyes of his. I don't think he his lying but with him you can never be to careful. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Oh you know, how's the family life, what's the weather like, what are your plans for the weekend. Just normal things for brothers and sisters to talk about."

"Ok so first even if you are my technically my brother, even after all the stuff Notch said I still don't think of you as my brother." said Herobrine

"Aww but Big Brother-"

"No and that's final"

"Ok what about the rest of my large family?"

"Look Experiment 4 I may still think of you as my younger brother but that doesn't change the fact that you have done some horrible stuff in your life."

"Well aside from that fact, there is actually something I need to tell you."

"What?"

"Well its about Ben-"

"WHAT ABOUT BEN, DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?" Said Ender

"WAIT HE'S MISSING!" Said 4

"Umm yea he has been missing for like 3 days."

"Well we must go look for him!"

"Why are you so interested in Ben all of a sudden?"

"Well don't you know do you!?"

"No they don't 4 and Ben made me promise not to tell them, so don't you even dare!"

"Oh come on big brother can I please tell them?"

"NO!"

"Oh ok well anyway there is another reason I came here for..."

"What now?"

"I want this war to end."

"Really? That's very surprising."

"I want to end this with one final battle. With a decisive winner. "

"Well it was eventually going to come to it, so I suppose it would be best if we all agree to it. So it would be me and Notchs army vs your army?"

"Well actually Herobrine after the disaster earlier I am not going to be your allies in this battle. I will be my own side."

"NOTCH! You where literally just saying I am your brother."

"Actually just before 4 arrived I told you that are your not my brother and you are a monst-"

"Yea ok I get the point. So what are we actually going to do if we win?"

"Well I would assume that if we win the losers die and the winner gets control of the world." Said Three, as he made a chair out of that dark green stuff he makes.

"Hmm well what are you guys going to do with the world if you win? I just want to know so if I have to choose I know who I agree with more." Said Notch as he also made a chair and sat down.

"Well I would probably keep it more or less the same since my life's pretty good, although I would probably make the other world know about this world." Said Herobrine as he created a chair out of lightning.

"Me I would probably destroy the world and everyone in it until I got board and built my own world from what's left. I would probably make myself king of the other world too." Said 4