Part 26-WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING!

I AM VERY SORRY TO THE ILLUSTRATOR OF THIS ART BUT I AM UNABLE TO FIND WHERE THIS ART CAM FROM AND SO IN TURN CAN NOT PUT YOUR NAME HERE. PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO THAT I CAN TELL PEOPLE WHO MADE IT ALSO IF YOU DON'T WANT ME USING YOUR ART TELL ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN.

A/N OK so I need to quickly explain that when me or Vallron are in our Titan forms only we can understand it. To anyone else we just sound like a bunch of growling. Any way on with the story!

I walked into the throne room, which is on the way to the library and came face to face with a ghast. It's face turned from shocked to furious and opened its mouth to burn me to ashes. I jump to the side and just avoid it's fireball. I instinctively scream at it but my scream doesn't sound human. The ghast looks terrified for a moment before flying out into the nether. I go to walk to the library and bump my head on the door frame. I look down and realize I'm in my Titan form. "oops" I say to myself.

"you don't have to think of it as a mistake". I turn around to see Vallron standing behind me also in his Titan form.

"I don't know what to think anymore"

"that's OK. Also where are you going? "

"the library I need to do some research on Experim... Someome"

"umm OK I won't question it. Can you show me where the library is? "

"sure". So I walk down the corridor to the library still in my Titan form, mostly because I don't want to go through the pain of going back to being a human.

"how much further is it? "

"just another 5 or so corridors"

"ahh that's too far, actually this is a good time to teach you how to teleport."

"WAIT WE CAN TELEPORT! "

"I KNOW ITS SO COOL! "

"HOW DO WE DO IT! "

"OK SO FIRST WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING! "

"DO YOU THINK SO? "

"YEA WE PROBABLY SHOULD! "

"OK so how do I TELEPORT!"

"OK so simply focus on the place you want to go. It has to be a place you can either see or have been to that you can remember clearly. Like the library! "

"yep".

"now comes the slightly complicated part, while focusing on the place tap into the power of your Ender pearl."

"WAIT WHAT I HAVE A ENDER PEARL! "

"UMM YEAAAAAAAA! "

"AND YOU DON'T FIND THAT WEIRD WHAT SO EVER!?!? "

"NOOOOOOO! "

"OK! "

"WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING! "

"DO YOU THINK SO? "

"YEA WE PROBABLY SHOULD! "

"OK so how do I tap into the power of my ENDER PEARL! "

" well first you need to find your Ender pearl. "

What do you mean find it? "

"well everyone's Ender pearl is different and a VERY PERSONAL TOPIC! "

"OK so do I just like meditate before going to bed on a New Moon after gorging myself on cake? "

"EXACTLY! "