Chapter 14

((I feel like I thank you guys every chapter for the favorites, comments, and reads buuut thank you anyways. c: I didn't edit this much, as I am currently attempting to write a The Fault In Our Stars/Mericcup crossover. If that interests anybody, feel free to comment as I may or may not post it.))

*One Month Later*

"Hiccup, where are you taking me?" You ask, walking around blindly. Hiccup walks behind you, his hands over your eyes.

"You'll see- just be patient." You sigh and walk a few more feet before he stops you. "Keep your eyes closed, okay?"

"Okay." You smile. He lifts his hands from your eyes and pushes you forward a little more.

"Alright..." He pauses. "Open them." You slowly open your eyes and gasp. A house sits in front of you- small and perfect.

"Is this... mine?" You whisper, tears filling your eyes.

Hiccup nods. "Yup. Built it myself." He smiles proudly. "... well with a little help from Dad and Gobber... and Astrid. And everyone else- but the layout was my idea."

You grin and leap towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Thank you so much." You whisper. "You're the greatest."

"I know." He laughs softly, wrapping his arms around your waist. "You're welcome." You step back and take his hand.

"Can we go inside?" You ask eagerly.

"Of course, milady." He opens the door for you gestures for you to walk in. You blush. Hiccup has never called you milady before. And while you've gotten closer, you or Hiccup never really decided that you were together. You've never kissed, never done anything romantic together- dates, dinners... you've stayed friends. Best friends.

"How did you manage to get all of this built in just a month?" You ask. Though your house is one story, the roof is high, making it the second biggest house in Berk, behind Hiccup's of course. An huge fireplace sits on the left, and a large chair in front of it. A wide dining table sits on the right, with three wooden chairs. "This is... perfect." You say, shaking your head.

"Oh, wait wait. This is my favorite part." He runs around you to the back of the house and through another doorway. You follow. "This is your room." You smile at the skinny bed, and then small wooden desk. "This," he points to a bookshelf in the back. "is my favorite." The small shelf is filled with books.

"Hiccup..." You smile at him. "Did you really get me a house, and books? This is too much-"

"There's still one more thing." He says, taking your hands. "Come on." He leads you outside and to your shed just a short walk down a small path. "Alright. I don't know if this would be okay with you, but I did something that you'll either love me for or hate me for." He walks to the doors and looks back.

You sigh. "What'd you do, Haddock?"

He smiles and opens the door, reaching down to grab something. He turns around and in his arms lays a small baby dragon. You gasp and smile as Hiccup hands the dragon to you. "She's a (d/t). I don't know if you'd want her, but she needs a home. If it's too soon I can take her back to the academy-"

You silence him by crushing your lips to his. You break away, smiling and blushing. He blinks at you, blushing a deep red before smiling and kissing you again, his arms wrapping around your waist.