Chapter 18

This chapter is kinda short, sorry. I'll post again later today. So all of my inspiration for the next couple of chapters came from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Lol. Anyways, please excuse any mistakes. c:

Your eyes open to a dimly lit room. The floor rocks back and forth slowly, making you dizzy. Where am I? You sit up slowly, rubbing your head. The wall you're facing is wooden, as is the floor. You turn and see bars; thick and rusty, keeping you inside. You run to them and yank, trying to pull them out. Where am I?

You hear footsteps above you and a shadow casting across the walls on the other side. You back up, away from the bars, afraid of who is walking toward you. The figure steps in front of the bars and opens the door, smiling at you as he walks in.

"Morning." He says, backing you up against the wall. The man smiling down at you has long, dirty blonde hair and dark eyes. You remember him killing your dragon, trying to kill Hiccup.

"You're that man who-" the man laughs and backs away from you.

"I'm not the same man, actually. I'm his son. You're the one who got away on that Nightfury." He sneers. "So tell me, where is that Nightfury?"

"I-I don't know." You say quietly. Suddenly the man draws a knife and presses you against the wall, holding it to your throat.

"You do know." He whispers. "And you're going to tell me where that dragon and it's rider is."

You shake your head and smile. "You think I'll tell you?"

The man's face turns red and he grabs you by the throat, lifting you into the air. "I'll make you tell." He says. He throws you away from him so your back hits the wall and you fall to the ground choking. He walks out of the room and locks it behind him. "We'll be docking soon." He says before walking away.
Docking where? You sit up and lean against the wood. Where are they taking me?