Chapter 15

"What'd you name her?" Hiccup asks as you feed your new dragon some fish. You think for a minute. "Uh... (d/n)." ((A/N:: New dragon name, c:)) Hiccup smiles. (D/n) swallows her last bite of fish and jumps in your lap, nudging your stomach and purring before curling up and closing her eyes. You pet her softly. "Thank you Hiccup. For everything."

Hiccup shrugs and takes your hand. "It's really not a big deal."

You roll your eyes and stand up, placing (d/n) on the chair. You place your hands on Hiccup's cheeks and pull him close, kissing him softly. You pull back and smile at his red face. "I could get used to this," he says, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. You laugh softly and pull him out the door, shutting the door behind you.

You walk to Hiccup's house and go to his room to get the few things you own. Hiccup gives you a basket to put your clothes in and carries your books. You drop them off at your house and leave again to head to the Great Hall for dinner, stopping when you hear scratching on the door from the inside. You smile and open the door. A whining (d/n) looks up at you, head tilted and eyes gleaming. You scoop her up and turn to Hiccup. "You're going to spoil that dragon, ___." He says.

"So what? She's adorable."

Hiccup sighs and walks beside you to the Great Hall. As soon as you sit, all attention goes to (d/n), who enjoys the attention. "Where'd you get her?" Astrid asks.

"Hiccup got her for me." You say, smiling up at Hiccup. He smiles down and you and brushes hair back from your face.

"Well that was... nice." She says, obviously forcing a smile. You nod and look down. Maybe Astrid is just having a hard time with not having Hiccup. You scoot away from Hiccup a little and focus on eating your food as (d/n) curls up in your lap and falls asleep. You don't talk much during the meal.

After dinner, Hiccup walks you home. "So why'd you ignore me during dinner?" He asks.

"Okay, I didn't ignore you. I was just being nice. Astrid obviously was having a hard time with the whole, uh... us being together thing. I mean, we are together, right?" You reach the porch and turn to Hiccup, who steps up beside you.

"Uh, well sure. If you want us to be, anyway." He says awkwardly.

"Do you want us to be together, is what I'm asking." You say, shifting (d/n) to your left arm and taking Hiccup's hand.

"Of course." He smiles. He leans down and presses his lips to yours.

"Okay well, I think we should just not announce it to all of Berk that we're together." You say.

Hiccup sighs. "But-"

"For Astrid's sake."

"Fine. Okay." He nods. "I should probably be going." He says.

"So I'll see you at breakfast."

"See you at breakfast." He leans down and kisses you again, his arms going around your waist. "Goodnight." He whispers as he releases you.

"Night." You say back.

((Short and boring, sorry. I need ideas for this. Lol.))