Chapter 22

Kinda short, sorry. I'm working on making the chapters a little longer. Excuse any mistakes and enjoy. c:

You open your eyes slowly, looking around you. Sighing, you sit up and lean against the wall. After the man had left last night you curled up in the corner and cried yourself to sleep. How long have I been here? A day? Two? Is Hiccup even looking for me?

A knock on the door makes you jump. You pull your legs to your chest as the door opens. "Morning." The man's voice says. He drops a tray in front of you. "Eat." He says before walking out. You take a deep breath, relieved that he isn't staying. The tray holds two slices of bread on a small plate and a cup of water. You push the plate away but drink the water. You feel too sick to eat. You lean your head against the wall and close your eyes, longing for more sleep.

~

**Hiccup's POV**

"Hiccup, do you have any idea where we're going?" Fishlegs asks.

"Yeah- well, no. Not really." I say.

"Then how exactly are we going to find her?"

"I-I don't know." I sigh. (D/n) whimpers as we pass a small, forest covered island. "What is it?" I ask her. She climbs to my other shoulder and roars at the trees before flying down. "(D/n)!" I call after her. Toothless roars at her and follows. "Bud, where are we going? There's nothing down there!" He ignores me and continues to follow (d/n). "Toothless? Toothless, stop!" Before reaching the top of the trees Toothless stops.

"Uh Hiccup?" Astrid calls from the other side of the island. "You may want to see this..."

I pull Toothless away. "Come on, bud. We'll get her later." He whimpers in (d/n)'s direction but obeys, and flies until we are hovering over the trees with Astrid and Stormfly beside us.

"Look." Astrid points down below and I gasp. A small, half built castle like building rests with smaller houses and shacks around it. "Do you think she's down there?" Astrid asks.

"(D/n) is the laziest baby dragon I've ever seen. She hardly ever flies on her own. If she's flying anywhere, it's to ___." I nod. "Come on."

We slowly fly into the trees and wait behind the small houses.

"Well," Astrid says. "Do we have a plan?"

"I didn't think we'd get this far." I take a deep breath. "So no, I don't have a plan."

"That's great." She mutters.

Not the greatest ending either. I wasn't sure how it should end so.