Chapter 19

Currently suffering from writer's block. So I may be updating less. Anyways please excuse the fact that I made up another villain and didn't name him. And excuse any mistakes.

**Hiccup's POV**

I've been looking all over Berk for almost two days now, making sure I've double checked every area. Dad still thinks ___ just ran off, but I am getting more and more worried.

I think about the last day I'd seen her; at breakfast, running up the path- wait. When she'd assured me that there was anything she'd seen, even though it was obvious she was scared. Of course...

"Alright, bud." I say to Toothless. "We've got to find her."

Toothless grunts. He's exhausted, and is probably tired of me flying him around all day and night. "Come on bud. ___ could be in trouble." I climb on him and he shoots off towards the trees near her house.

~

Two men with dark hair walk in to grab you only a few hours after. They each grab one of your arms and yanks you up, dragging you upstairs to- the deck of a boat. The sunlight burns your eyes and your body feels weak. They drag you off the boat and onto the sand. "Can you at least tell me where I am?" You ask. No answer. For a while you walk through the trees until a small village comes into view. You're dragged through the paths, people throwing you dirty looks as you are heading towards a large castle looking building.

Inside the castle, the room is large and empty. You're taken upstairs; to a dimly lit room with stone floors and walls. "Welcome." You hear from the back of the room. You turn and the men release you, stepping in front of the doors. The man who'd choked you earlier stands in front of you.

"Where am I?" You ask shakily.

"My father always wanted to have a village, a kingdom, stronger than even Berk. Your dragon killed him, so I will be sure that he gets what he wanted."

"And what do I have to do with it?" You cross your arms.

"You weren't the one I'd wanted. I was waiting for the Nightfury rider, but you came along instead. I recognized you, and I know you're worth something to that boy. My father also wanted that dragon. And that's what he'll get." He steps closer to you. "You're going to tell us where they're at on Berk. You're going to help us catch him."

"No. I'm not." You say behind clenched teeth.

The man shrugs and walks toward you. Your breathing quickens as you see him take out the same knife. He backs you up into the wall like he did in the ship, but instead of holding it to your throat he holds it to your cheek. "You will tell us." He says. You shake your head. He drags the blade of the knife down your jaw, cutting it deep enough it'll bleed. You bite your lip, trying not to cry out as he drags the blade up your cheek, stopping below your eye. "Tell us." He whispers.

"No." You say, closing your eyes. He screams in outrage and pushes you away on the floor. You sit up quickly, trying to back up. He grabs the front of your shirt and lifts you off the floor. "What is it going to take?" He growls. You say nothing.

He drops you on the floor and walks away.

If this seems too violent, I'm not really sorry. c;