Thirty • Fighter

Dominic's Point of View

! ! ! ! ! MATURE CONTENT WARNING (read at your own risk) ! ! ! ! !

I left her there for three days. Seventy-two hours without food or water. My specific instructions for my servants were to just enter the cell three times a day and give her a bucket to empty her bladder.

After that, she's brought back to her same position, bound and helpless. She must be in so much need of anything to quench her thirst or satisfy her hunger.

Knowing that her spirit is like fire, I couldn't make her submit easily so I had to make her desperate and dependent on me. That's my way of getting her to do as I say.

When I ripped her clothes open, I almost lost my control because of her pure, beautiful body. The way she squirmed beneath my touch was music to my ear.

Felicity tried so hard to keep her tears from wetting the blindfold in her eyes yet she still failed. I gave her something to drink, my spit. Though I was expecting her to scream and yell, she fought and spat back.

I knew that from the day that I first saw her, one year ago, she would be a hard one to break. Like they always say, the most hurtful pain is through your emotions. That is what I will use against her.

Humanity, she feels and I do not. I show no remorse nor regret the things that I have done and I will do. Mercy and kindness are for the weak. Felicity's emotions would be her own downfall.

One day, she'll beg me to take her dear life that she can handle no more. Punishment after punishment and she will collapse like a pagan sacrifice before me. Just a few torture and deprivation, her soul would be like a bubble popping into thin air.

But before I lead her to death, I would have my own fun. A trap into which Dimitrius will come running for his beloved mate and before he gets his hands on her, I will be able to tie him down.

I will make him watch as I take one thing that belongs to him. The most painful torture for the both of them is when Felicity loses her virginity to my forced penetration.

Dimitrius will be helpless, my servants holding him down as I pound relentlessly into his mate. The way that her body would turn against her. Every thrust I make that would bring her closer to something she wouldn't want to reach.

Every cry she screams, the deeper and harder I go and when I am finally done with her, just one compulsion and she will be gone.

I will watch the pain that Dimitrius would feel as his mate's pulse slowly stop. The life in her mate's eyes starts to fade until the only thing that he could hear is her heart beating so softly until it's gone.

Just thinking of my sweet yet bitter revenge had turned me on. I did not notice that I was already stroking myself, desperate for release as my mind was clouded by the thoughts I have of Felicity.

I pumped harder but it never seemed enough, I have gone frustrated. Never have I not found my own satisfaction when it was I who was pleasuring myself. What was different now? I wanted someone else to do it.

So I groaned in frustration as I zipped my pants back on and distracted myself with the plan. All those years that his betrayal led me to a life of drowning in vervain, I never knew that he would go against me. I had Felicity before my eyes, just one snap and she would have been dead yet he showed up.