Thirty-five • Seduction

Third Person's Point of View

Dimitrius smiled as he stared at the sleeping beauty before him. He took the time to drown in her essence, her purity, and the innocence she brings upon her. 'I will never get tired of waking up to this every day,' He thought to himself.

Brushing the hair strands that covered her face, he kissed her forehead before standing up and heading to the shower. Today will be different, he promised the both of them. He assigned Hayden to take charge while he, he's going to spend every single second loving his mate.

Time and circumstances when they first met weren't really what anyone would have dreamed of when they first met each other. After buying Dimitrius as her 'slave' little did she know that he wasn't close to that at all. In fact, he's the exact opposite. A superior, a king, a ruthless one.

He took her away from what her heart called home. Proving his cruelty, he didn't hesitate to punish the people she called family. There even came a time where he got out of his control and purposely hurt her by choking her neck.

But even after all those unjust doings, she was willing to look past it as long as they both start again. Something new, something that their future family would know as a fairytale love story.

Felicity has the heart of gold, the soul that burns brighter than fire and sun. She has the looks that the angels would envy, she has the intelligence that no science could match. And to top it all, she's not even trying.

After finishing his bath that came with a shower of thoughts of his beloved soulmate, Dimitrius dressed casually, in his jeans and shirt, he checked in on Felicity to find her still peacefully sleeping.

So deciding for a change, he went downstairs where the kitchen was, a place where he rarely visited after Rosaleen passed away. He busied himself in cooking that he didn't notice someone watching him.

"Breakfast in bed?" She asked with a teasing smirk on her face. Dimitrius frowned as he sensed her doubt on him. "Oh, come on, Dimitri, last time you cooked, you made pasta with blood as a sauce. What are you making for Felicity?"

He laughed while they both reminisced that time when he tried to make what he called a 'blood carbonara' Indeed, Katherine was right, he absolutely had no idea what a human would eat for breakfast.

"Okay, shut up and will you help me?" He asked in defeat. Katherine smiled while she prepared the things they need. French toast and bacon, hmm.

"How do you even know that she'll eat that. What if she has allergies? Oh, God, I know so little about her. Are you sure she'd like that?" He asked anxiously while eyeing the bread and pieces of meat they both prepared.

Katherine playfully slapped Dimitri's arm and said, "You know so much about her yet so little about today's human generation. There's like a single percentage that doesn't like bacon, Dimitri. Now get your ass up there and feed her."

Sighing, he grabbed the tray along with the tea that Odette made to help her get stronger. When he was almost at his bedroom's door, he listened carefully to the humming sound coming from the inside.

She's singing.

Trying to be the gentleman he is, he knocked at the door before hearing her voice allowing her to come in. "Good morning," he whispered and set the tray on the bed.