Resurrection Z

I watched as Mack was about to go scooting. "Mack." I said, going to the edge of the truck. "If your going scooting these could help." I said to him. He looked at me as I handed him my binoculars and he stared at me for a moment. "What?" I asked him. "I've never seen you give these to anyone." he said to me and I looked at him. "I've held them before, used them too." 10k said to Mack. "Expend him. You let him, in, with....everything." he said and stared down at him. he walked off and I watched as he walked over to Addy. I stared at the two of them. "I think he figured it out." I turned to see 10k looked over at me. Cassandra was looking at me too. I looked down at Mack and Addy, her eyes were looked at my way as Mack walked off. I watched as she walked to us and I pulled myself back. I let out a sigh as heard someone jump up. I turned to see Addy standing there, she was smiling at me and I slowly smiled at her. "Jean your turn." I jumped up and walked off the truck.

I stood in there listening to the group at the truck. "You know-" I heard and let out as sigh. I went down in the long grass and hid, knowing what was getting said to everyone else. I listened to the grass being pushed by the wind, the calming sounds of everything before the storm came. I stood up and zipped up my pants. I slowly walked thru the grass and met up with group. I stared at them as Murphy jumped off the truck. He walked into the field, there was a smirk on his face. I stood there and watched everyone. "Do you want to tell us the truth?" Garnett asked me. "If it already known." I muttered looking down. "Why didn't you tell us?' Warren asked me. "I don't know, but I don't know why is a big deal." I muttered. "It's not, we're just surprised." Garnett said to me. I looked up at him and smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you." I muttered, partly stuck talking a long dead burnette. "You don't-" he sighed and I looked up at him. I felt arms around me as I saw Warren pulling me closer.

"Oh look at this a hugging party with the queen of lies being the guest of honor." I turned to Murphy as I heard him laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and hopped into the back of the truck. Murphy stood there looking at everyone as everyone else was looking at him. "What?" he asked. "Pit stop's over. Let's get moving." Garnett said. "I have a ginormous bladder. Sue me." Murphy said, walking to the front of the truck. I rolled my eyes and stared at the road blocking all the talking in the cockpit. The road danced behind us as the truck bumped along. "Here.' I turned to Mack, who was handing my binoculars. I smiled and took them from him. I looked back at the road and held them close to me. I let out a sigh as my stomach let out a soft grumble. I pulled my knees closer to me as I heard gunshots. "One thousand five hundred and fifty four." I heard him say and I watched him. I watched as he hand came down and I high fived it.

We turned and stopped at the gate. I slowly stood up and looked over at the gate. "Surrender all weapons? Are they serious?" 10k asked looking around. " Looks like." Mack said and I sighed. "I thought this was going to be easy." I muttered. The truck moved closer and people walked out to the truck with weapons. "Oh wow." I muttered. "Stop right there! This is a private compound. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn around and go back the way you came." the woman yelled at us. I watched as Garnett go out of the truck and walked closer with his hands up. "I'm looking for Major Wiliams. Joe Williams." Garnett said. "And who are you?" the woman asked. "I'm Sergeant Charles Garnett, Georgia National Guard. We've known each other going back pre-z." he said walking closer. "Wait there. Your crew stays in the truck. They try to get out or we see a weapon, we'll fire." the woman said to him and he nodded. I turned to and looked over at 10k, he had his gun over his shoulder, watching Garnett.

"Easy everyone. Charlie's got it under control." i heard Warren say. "So you're calling him Charlie now?" Murphy asked. "Yeah, and I'm gonna start calling you my bitch if you don't shut up." Warren said and held my tongue trying not laugh. I watched as the door was pushed open and and this older guy come out, walking with power behind him. "Well holy shit. It's the ghost of Charlie Garnett. Never expected to see you again. At least not alive." Joe said to him. "It this how old friends talk now?" I muttered. "I don't know." 10k said to me. "Hey, Joe. Didn't expect to see you again either. Looks like we're both still standing."Garnett said to him. "Looks like. Last time I saw you, you were pulling my ass out of a ditch full of Zs." Joe said to him. "Just returning the favor. How many Zs we kill that day?' Garnett asked him. "Not enough." Joe said to him. "Do you mind?" Granett asked. "Stand down." joe said and they put their guns down.