Two Years? Really?

I moved some branches out of the way and heard them bounce back. Getting down to see the movement of the Z's in front of us. "There could be traps." I turned to Tommy and nodded. "Hand my your sling." I said to him as pulled my binoculars away from his face. He handed me his sling and I grabbed a rock. I launched the rock a one of the trees. The Z's turned to the tree and started to walk that way. I watched as one of the Z's were hung upside down. I put my hand out and he high fived me. "Who's the show off now?" he asked as we stood up. I heard a Z running at us and used my binoculars to kill the Z and I stared at him, his hand then back to him. "Sorry." he said and handing them back to me. I cleaned them off, sort of and lopped them back down. "The question is why are they traps?" I asked him. "We'll see." he said to me. "Oh, look at you, being all bada-" He pulled me into him, our lips touching. As he pulled away I stared up at him. "Don't say that word." he told me.

I giggled and a Z turned to face us. Was about to grab my knife, but someone bet me to it. He killed the Z and handed it back to me. "Still a show off." I told him, before I high fived him. He grabbed my hand and we slowly walked closer to the building. I looked past the tree and stared up at it. "No lookout towers, no guards and not a lot of movement. Something's off." I told him as I lowered my binoculars. "How should we play this?" I asked him. He looked around and I stared at him. He pointed out some traps that could be seen by the naked eye. "Backup method?" He said, but it sounded more like a question. "With songbird whistle or cawing?' I asked him. "Songbird." he said and I nodded. I climbed out of the tree and slowly walked around the traps. I tapped on the gate with a stick as I looked throw them. A Z come up the gate as I jumped back, it looked around, but it didn't see me. Still not use to that some days.

I killed it and pushed the gate open. I quickly looked around to see nothing. I quickly popped my head out of the gate and whistled at him. I stared down at the Z and frowned. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "It's a kid." I told him. I looked up at him and pushed my hair back. "I didn't realize until now." I said and he gave me a sad smile. "Come on." he told me. "There could be someone here." I added and he nodded. We quickly walked to find a door open slightly. Opening it, popping my head in as I shined the light throw the hallway. "I don't see anything." I told him. We both walked in, our lights bouncing off the walls. "Do you think they'll got out?" I asked him as she walked down the halls. There was banging sound coming from down the hall. I raised my gun as I kept pointing my gun at the door. "Seven, maybe more." I whispered. "Sling." he told me and I handed it back to him. Holding the light up as took out a few of them, counting the numbers as they fell. The Z's turned and came at us. "My turn." I said to him as I handed him the light.

I quickly pulled out my knife and stabbed the Z. I turned, ripping the knife out of the Z as I killed the other one. I kicked the one moving behind me as I couldn't pull my knife out of the other head. Grabbed it and slamming it's head on the wall. I turned to Tommy as the light was on me. I heard a growl and grabbed the Z walked closer to him. I pushed it to the floor and put my boot down on it. "I give you mercy." I said to it, pulling the trigger. "Still angry?" he asked me. "You bet." I said to him. I grabbed the dead Z off the door, throw it to the ground. Knocking on the doors before I stopped and listened. "Hey, we're friendly." I said throw the door. There was nothing and I sighed. "Well the Z's out here are killed. You can leave when you want to." I told them throw the door. I looked at Tommy and he shrugged. I shrugged and started to walk away from the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we walking thru the woods, when we could have just taken the car back there?" I asked him. "Cause we're almost there." he told me. "Why is this so important? Where are we even going?" I asked him. "You'll see Murphy." I heard him say. "Are you saying I'm whining? Am I being a whiny pants?" I asked him as we kept walked. "Your name is Jean." He said, before he turned to face me. "Ha ha, very funny." I said as I walked closer to him. I stopped and looked at him. "Why are we up here?" I asked him calmly. I heard screaming and turned to see someone running, being chased. I grabbed my knife and ran after them.