Zombies?

I woke up and looked around. I was in the forest, deep in the woods. I looked down to see myself in a dress, it was mostly white. Is it a wedding dress? Did I get Married to someone? I slowly pushed myself off the ground and looked down. My feet were bare, ripped up. Covered in mud and blood. Have I been running? I reached up and touched my head. My hair was up, it had to have been styled pretty. I looked around and the sky was barely visible. The sun shines through the branches. I couldn't tell when it was. How far deep in the woods was I? How do I get here? What happened? Why can't I remember? Think, what do you know?

I'm in the woods, on the run from someone or something. It could be to whom I got married to. Who did I marry? I started to walk in the woods. Maybe something will retrace my memory. There was something on a tree. It had to be spray painted, but the paint had to have been there for some time. I reached out to touch it and something about it seems familiar. It seems to be an arrow of some kind. I started to follow the way it was going. There was another one, telling me to turn left. I kept walking and there was a group of people. They were hunched over and all doing something. "Hello?" I asked slowly and they got up. But they weren't human. They looked dead. Their faces rotting away as their eyes were clouded over. They went back to what they were doing. They didn't see me. I walked up to them and looked at what they were doing. It was a body on the ground.

I covered my mouth and looked around. "And then where?" I heard a voice and I looked around. The dead turned and started walking one way. "She's out here." I heard and I knew that voice. I started to run that way and the dead was down the hill in front of them. Zombies... they're zombies. I started to run down the hill. "Z's." I heard. "Murphy stop them." one voice said. "I can't stop them, it didn't work last time." this Murphy said.

~~~Tommy~~~~

"Geneva." Murphy called out. "Geneva!" Warren yelled. "She's not going to come out." Jack said. "Keep moving." Warren told him, pushing him forward. "Now someone else knows how it feels." Murphy muttered and I shocked my head. "Geneva." Addy yelled. "I'm going ahead." Addy told us. Warren and Sarge followed her. "Geneva." Murphy said again. "Why didn't you tell us?" I asked him. "I didn't know." Murphy said. "Bullshit, you knew." Jack said and Murphy pushed him forward. "Watch it, you red jackass." Jack spat at him. "Murphy." I said. "Alright wonder boy, you caught me. I did know, but I tried to keep safe." Murphy said. "Funny, how every time you tried to keep her safe, she ended up running away from you." I told him. "Only to keep you safe." Murphy pointed out. We kept walking in silence for a moment. The leaves under our feet crunching as we walked. "We're both messed up." I said.

"Oh ya you two did." Jack said and Murphy pushed him hard again. He fell to the ground and he quickly looked back at us. He wiped his lip and stared at us. I bent down and pulled him up. "Are we even going the right way?" I asked him. "You have to go into the woods." Jack said. "And then where?" Murphy asked, getting into his face. "She's out here." Jack said, pointing up the hill. "You better not be lying." Murphy muttered. "I'm not." Jack said. I heard growling and I looked up the hill to see Z's "Z's." I said and Murphy growned. Jack tried to climb Murphy as fear took over him. "How did you survive?" Murphy muttered. "Murphy stop them."I said and Murphy turned to me. "I can't stop them, it didn't work last time." Murphy said.

I shook my head and pulled my slingshot band out. I quickly tiring it, using my teeth. "That's very unsanitary." Murphy said and I stared at him. "I didn't see you helping." I pointed out. "I don't have my cane." Murphy said and I pulled a gear out. "What did you do with it?" I asked him. "A Z broke it." Murphy said. I shook my head, before I let lose a gear. The Z's fell as I watched them fall. The Z's stopped and I lowered my hand. "9,005" I said and Murphy stared at me. "I'm not high fiving you." Murphy said. I turned back to the Z's and someone rose up from them. Wearing all white, two toned hair, those brown eyes warm as even. She stared at us for a moment. "Is it over?" Jack asked and I turned to him. "Get up." I told him.

"You." I heard Jean say. I turned as she pushed Murphy out of the way. Jean walked up to Jack and stared at him. "Jack." She said and he smiled at her. "Hey, Jean." He said. "What's going on here?" She asked. "Nothing I can't handle." He said, smiling at her. "But it would be nice to have some help." I heard him whisper. I tried to grab Jean, but she was quicker and grabbed my gun. "Down on the ground!" She yelled and Jack behind her smiled. Murphy and I got on the ground. "You see that ring. He's the one you married. He's the one you're running from. Him and that red bastar." Jack said and Jean looked at him. "He'll--" "Zip it." Murphy yelled over Jack. "Jean, don't listen to him. He wants to use you." Murphy said and she turned her gun on him.

"Geneva, look at me." I said and she turned her head to me. "I'd never hurt you." I told her. "Touching." Jack said, before walking putting his shoulder on Jean's shoulder. "Get off her." I said and he smiled. "You see what I mean. Always trying to control you." Jack said in Jean's ear. Jean looked at him, before looking back at us. "They want to hurt you Jean. Remember, he wants to change your baby. That poor baby." Jack said. "I won't touch that baby. But you and that master of your will. You're the ones that want to start this war. And what for?" I said and Jean looked at me. "Geneva, he wants to start a war. He wants you out of the way, so you can't stop them." I said and she kept her gun pointed at Murphy. "I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy." I heard her mutter. "They all think you're crazy, Jean." Jack whispered in her ear. "Why would they want to stop you now?" Jack asked her.

"Enough of this." Murphy said, standing up. "What are you doing?" I asked as he walked closer to Jean. She stared at him and stood there. Jack put his hand over her, his finger over the trigger and pulled it. Murphy groaned, but walked forward. His hands were up as angry had to be fulling him. I stood up and pulled Jean out of the way. Jean fell into me and she looked down at me. Those brown eyes staring at me with the same like she did when she first saved me. That haunting look. "This is what happens." Jack said and Jean turned to him. Murphy was on the ground, groaning. He pulled Jean up off me and handed her the gun again. "End it, Jean." Jack said to her. She pointed the gun at me again. "You're not crazy, Jean." I whispered. "End it. Now, Jean." Jack ordered. I closed my eyes and held my hands up.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I gunshot ran through my ears.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I opened my eyes and stared. Jean held the gun and pointed it behind her head. I watched as Jack fell to the ground and she stood there. "He wouldn't stop whispering." I heard her mutter. I stood up and she stared at me. She stared at me and looked at the ground. She's not in there. "Jean." I said and she looked up at me. Murphy groaned and we both turned to him. I heard running and there was Warren and the others. Jean grabbed her gun, but I put my hand over hers. "What happened?" Warren asked.

"We heard the gunfire and came running." Addy said. "I've been shot." Murphy said. "Who shot you?" George asked. "Jack did." I quickly said over everyone. Jean stared at me and I shook my head at her. "I"m dying over here. Your cure is dying." Murphy said. "Pain in the ass." Warren said, before she started to work on him. Jean stared off into space and I waved my hand in front of her face. Nothing.

"Geneva is stuck in there." Murphy said after a moment of nothing. "Trapping in her mind?" Warren asked and Murphy nodded. "You shouldn't have trusted her with Lucy and no of this would happen." I spat. "If she was normal, she wouldn't have been able to save you." Murphy spat back. "He's got a point, kid." Doc said and I looked at him. "Can you help her?" Addy asked. "If I could, do you think I'd be complaining about it?" Murphy asked. "Yes." We all told him. "Look we need to get you both back and we can get her out then." George said. "Do you have guts in her ears? I can't help her." Murphy said. "Then who can?" Addy asked. I looked back at Jack and Murphy nodded. "Now what?" Warren asked. Slowly looked back at them.  

A/N:Hey guys sorry it took so long. But uh... people quit where I work. 3 of them... and one was over text. So I've been taking more shifts. I don't want you guys to think I've forgotten. I'm still here and have some time off right now... Work me, work on the stories... Ha ha. sorry. Anyway love you guys.