Or The End Of Your Era.

"Now hold still." I heard her say and I walked in to see Julia holding...something. Raising it over her head and she was going to hit the shooter with it. I grabbed her wrist and she turned to look at me. "Don't." I said to her. "You want to do it?" she asked me. I grabbed it from her and throw it to the other side of the room. "Always too good, why don't you drop your act and hurt him good. He did hurt her, you know. He shot her and you're just going to let him get away with it. At least I'm doing something. God Thomas, do something in your life." she said to me. "She's got more balls than you." The man said and I turned to him. "Don't." I said to him and he stared at me. "Julia, you can't do this." I said to her. "What to you know? He'd do worse if he was still out there. He's come back and try to kill us all." she told me and I crossed my arms. "Julia, I know you mad, but beating him to death-" "I'm doing worse than that." she said and I shook my head. I started to walk away from her and I felt her grab my collar. "Where are you going?" She asked me. I took her hand off my collar and walked away from her. "Thomas." she yelled, but I just walked back up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Staring up at the ceiling for a moment, trying to put it together. The light coming in the room, the light that hung from the ceiling was off. I tried to sit up and weight and pain kept me down. I slowly looked down to see a mop of black hair, his head on my chest. I raised my free hand and slowly stroked his head, moving his hair with my fingers. Hearing his light snoring as he slept. I didn't want to wake him as he sounded so peaceful, it only a guess to know how long I was out and how long he's been sleeping. The snoring stopped and I looked down at him, only to get those greeny-blue eyes. I smiled at him as he stared up at me. "You're awake." he muttered before he looked around, he sat up and pushed himself off me. "I'm sorry." he said quietly and I turned my head to look at him. "Sorry?" I asked him. "I fell asleep...on you." he said. "Tommy, it's your fault doing something that come to us to naturally." I said, touching his face. He looked down as he took my hand is his.

"Tommy, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have made you worry. I just wanted them to stop." I said to him. "They've stopped." he told me and I sat up, feeling a sharp pain in my side. He pushed me down and I looked at him. "They've stop? Wait- how long have I've been out? Oh god, what if this is all a dream and so I'm really going to wake up to realize they're both fighting and killing each other. I mean why else would there be a chair in the door, then to hold them out?" I stopped my rant and he just shook his head at me. "The chair is to keep them out, but Warren and Murphy are getting along." he told me. "Wait that means they found something to agree on, something to- Oh." I said and he nodded. "So how long have I been out?" I asked him. "A little more than a day, have you been sleeping?" he asked me. "With one eye open." I said to him and he grabbed my hand tighter. I slowly sat up and grabbed his jacket.

"It happened." I whispered and I felt his hand in my head. "I black out and wake up to see all those guys die and I killed them. I can't remember killing them." I said and I pulled away from him. "Tommy, what am I going to do?" I asked, looking up at him. He stared at me for a moment, before he pulled me back into him. "We'll work it out." he told me and hung onto more of his jacket. I rested my head on his shoulder as we sat there. "I was so scared." I whispered. He slowly started to rock us and I kept my head on his shoulder. I heard a knock at the door and I stared at 10k. "Kid, is everything ok?" I hear Doc say. "Doc is back?" I whispered. "They both came back just after Murphy and Warren took you into that room." he whispered. "Kid, could you open the door? Kid, man I'm worry about you." Doc said, before I slowly raised my head from his shoulder.

10k opened the door and stared at Doc. "Come on kid. You need see something other than this room. It's not healthy kid." I heard Doc say. "Hi Doc." I said and he popped his head throw the door. I saw the smile on his face and he walked into the room. 10k quickly closed the door and Doc walked to the bed. "God Kid, you scared all of us." Doc said to me and I stared up at him. I stood up and I was about to say sorry to him, but he pulled me into him. "I'm glad you ok Kid." he said before I slowly pushed him off. "Doc tell me something." I said to him. "Anything." he said to me. "Did you see him?" I asked him. "Ya, we saw him." he said and my eyes wined. "Addy and I saw both on them." he added and I blinked at him. "Both of them?" I asked. "Sketchy and Skeezy. Addy and I saw the both of them." Doc told me. "That's not-" I stopped and stared at the door. "Jean?" I heard as I kept my my eyes on the door. Doc waved his hand in front of my eyes and looked back at them. "Murphy owns me money." I said.